PDA

View Full Version : What (did/will) you do after you graduate(d)?

Tempete8
10-08-12, 03:43 PM
Feel free to post in here what you've done after or what you will do after you graduate?

Did you get a job?
Did you go to college? If so for what.
Did you become a full time parent?
Or if you haven't received your diploma yet, What will you do when you get it?

Tempete8
10-08-12, 03:47 PM
I haven't received my diploma yet due to the stupid government "high school exit exam" failed it by 1 question. But once I receive my diploma I will get a job collect money then go into The Police Academy to become a cop. :)

FarmerTrunte
10-08-12, 04:01 PM
Hi... This is my short story :)

First 10 years in school, then high school, so education and then work at full time, as a secretary and sales manager, and has also became a mother a few times in between :) But right now I'm unemployed, hard times here .... But never mind, I survive :) enjoying my country life :)

FarmerTrunte
10-08-12, 04:05 PM
I haven't received my diploma yet due to the stupid government "high school exit exam" failed it by 1 question. But once I receive my diploma I will get a job collect money then go into The Police Academy to become a cop. :)

go for it.. wish you luck :)

lylahmae
10-08-12, 04:24 PM
I learned how to be a meat cutter in high school through a trade program for half the day. Started at my current job two days after graduation..... over twelve years ago, only 38 years to go YEAH!

sterlingempire
10-08-12, 04:56 PM
Move into a two-room apartment with my dog, my laptop, and my new self-driving car by Google.

pinkster73
10-08-12, 06:54 PM
Went to college, became a legal assistant, quit that to work full time at the humane society looking after the animals, went back to school and became a full time phlebotomist for a few years, now I'm a stay at home Mom.

sourlicorice5
10-08-12, 09:42 PM
Graduated highschool in 1994 went to college for half a semester to become a police officer but soon discovered it wasn't for me. Worked as a janitor at Canadian tire. Came to Thailand in 1997 been teaching English here since then. I don't have a teacher's degree though. :p going back to Canada in a year or two but my boss keeps dropping hints why I should stay lol. I don't want to stay when my parents go. I don't fancy being in in another country with no family around.

shakiba
10-09-12, 03:43 PM
Go to university to study either law or health (better chance for law tho).

twinklerox
10-09-12, 04:14 PM
Become a certified surf coach at the Ron Jon's surf academy and compete ( 18-22 ) Then become a school administrator.

twinklerox
10-09-12, 04:16 PM
Ohhh, do you teach in Korat or Hong Kong? My cousins might go there?

twinklerox
10-09-12, 04:18 PM
Ohhh, do you teach in Korat or Hong Kong? My cousins might go there?

Graduated highschool in 1994 went to college for half a semester to become a police officer but soon discovered it wasn't for me. Worked as a janitor at Canadian tire. Came to Thailand in 1997 been teaching English here since then. I don't have a teacher's degree though. :p going back to Canada in a year or two but my boss keeps dropping hints why I should stay lol. I don't want to stay when my parents go. I don't fancy being in in another country with no family around.

Ohhh, how cool !!! Do you work at Hong Kong or Korat? Maybe my cousins go there?

sourlicorice5
10-09-12, 09:57 PM
Ohhh, how cool !!! Do you work at Hong Kong or Korat? Maybe my cousins go there?

No teach in Thailand ;-)

Limaxa
10-10-12, 12:35 AM
I just finished school a few months ago, now i'm studying psychology at a german university :)

Snapenath
10-10-12, 01:04 AM
Graduaded High School in 93, then went to college for 4 years (English and American Civilization/Literature studies) to become an English Teacher in France, spent a semester in a university in the UK, then abandonned the idea of becoming a teacher and became an Executive Assistant as well as the mother of two boys :)

kattybell
10-10-12, 03:31 AM
Went to work full time, went to college while working.

NeeOnn
10-10-12, 05:40 PM

Canadian tire? :p

I'm canadian :D

pinkster73
10-10-12, 08:46 PM
Canadian tire? :p

I'm canadian :D

Sourlicorice is Canadian, but currently resides in Thailand.

Tempete8
11-27-12, 01:36 AM
Sourlicorice is Canadian, but currently resides in Thailand.

I'm alien and currently reside in the world :)

RealFarmer1222
11-27-12, 01:59 PM
party!

Tempete8
11-27-12, 02:06 PM
party!

Lol can I party with you.

mamareader02
11-27-12, 02:13 PM
Graduated HS in '97,became certified preschool teacher,taught kids how to make giant messes with paint,eventually quit to focus on teaching my own child how to have messy,good fun!

UnoRaven
12-21-12, 05:29 AM
I graduated highschool with honors in 2011, went to my dream college for a year as a nursing student in the scholar's program, but was then forced to transfer to a smaller college in my hometown because of costs. I'm still a nursing student in my sophomore year, but at this rate it looks like my degree is going to take five to six years to earn, because half of my credits didn't transfer. I've never had a job, but I want to work in pediatric oncology.

funnyhamsters
01-20-13, 12:32 PM
Get a job. Get a wife and a house. After college