PDA

View Full Version : How do I get a reply from customer service

ladybug3779
10-08-12, 03:08 PM
I have sent two emails about having my games transferred, each time I get an automatic generated reply asking for my old & new storm id, games, levels, coins, etc and I reply with the requested info and then NOTHING! I guess I misunderstood what "customer support" means or something! I did not expect my transfer to be pushed to the top of the list or anything and I do understand that I am NOT the only person requiring support but if I can get a generated email requesting the info to make the transfer I guess it would be nice to receive a reply letting me know my information has been received and Team Lava is working on it but to get nothing........ Really???????
If my transfer can't be made then so be it but I'd like to know, I am not "caring" for my villages because I am waiting on the transfer, so do I just forget it and delete the games from my devices or what?

kooky panda
10-08-12, 03:32 PM
Try not to send duplicate emails for the same request, this can delay your response.
If if has been over 5 business days since you sent your last reply, respond back to that ticket email asking for a status update.

ButterPanda
10-08-12, 05:26 PM
Send me a private message with the ticket number. I will check with customer support and see what is going on. Also, try what kooky said and send a reply to your email.