PDA

View Full Version : Goals out of order making anyone else angry?

bchanelmusic
10-08-12, 09:24 AM
I'm having a hard time completing the goals cause it seems you can do them out of order with great consequence. I'm trying to make a telescope and have all the necessary materials, but I don't even see it in my workshop options. What am I supposed to be doing? I also can't make a meat cleaver because you need a kitchen, but with the kitchen you need glue, and the potion shop is locked by goal. It's getting pretty frustrating.

maguar
10-08-12, 02:13 PM
Expand to the tree lady to get the potion shop.

From memory you need to expand to get the quest to build a library. That will get you a quest to buiild the magnifying matrix.

Or are you trying to build an observatory which is a building?

If you let me know the name of the quest you are on I might be able to give you more help. Alternatively this thread give a list of all goals. It also has a link to a discussion thread.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36911-Castle-Story-Goal-Pictorial

yupiyupigumgum
10-08-12, 05:05 PM
It' s really helpfull to read the reference thread before build anything, so we don't mess the goal sequence and get stuck. That's what make this game so tricky and fun ...for me :)

laVirtualCloset
10-09-12, 06:18 AM
It' s really helpfull to read the reference thread before build anything, so we don't mess the goal sequence and get stuck. That's what make this game so tricky and fun ...for me :)

Agreed! I ran into the sequence problem once. That's when I started following the guide. Never a problem since and zero frustration. There's plenty to do so I don't worry about what I can't do right now. Heck, I haven't even done some things I can do. Although I've made the parts needed for the 1st adventure, haven't gone near it. actually have two sets so I can do it twice if I want to.

I love the game, thanks TL ... And my wonderful nbr maguar... As I've said before, u rock my lady...u rock!

NanaCanna
10-09-12, 09:03 PM
Ok this is my favourite game by far. I love it. I'm on level 15. I've finished all the goals & have even searched the ancient vault a few times. My problem is what do I do now? I don't see where I can do much more except 1st wait for energy, then clear trees & such or just keep expanding. Can anyone give me suggestions or point me to the right section that tells about this game more in depth? BTW TL you knocked it out of the park with this game! Thank you, thank you!

crackedleaf
10-10-12, 01:05 AM
So I have made it to level 12 and have run out of goals. They ran out in level 11 already and I was hoping that once I reached 12 a new one would come. I have tried to expand to the stone with writings on it, but the game won't let me. So what is there to do now?

maguar
10-10-12, 01:19 AM
As with most people I'm out of goals at the moment. I'm spending my time making money to expand and stockpiling building materials.

With the expansions I'm aiming to get close to the landscape items (like the gate, garden etc). That way when TL unlocks those areas I'll be able to expand straight away.

With the building materials I'm getting the more time consuming ones such as royal enchanted. Once again when TL adds new buildings this will allow me to build them straight away.

You can make your own quests. My personal quest is to max all constructed materials, potions etc.

crackedleaf
10-10-12, 01:24 AM
That sounds like a good idea, and is kind off what I am doing at the moment. But it's good to know I am not the only one that has run out of goals.

maguar
10-10-12, 02:28 AM
If you've got a neighbour at a similar level you can always race them to a certain level.

hopesdragons
10-10-12, 01:15 PM
I'm doing something similar while waiting for new goals. Working on making potions, food, building supplies, etc. I doubt I can max everything out, but I'm getting a good start.