PDA

View Full Version : Golden tree of annoying mystery!?

DjrainbowBRAINS
10-08-12, 06:04 AM
Has anyone done all of the "DAWN" goals green dawn, red dawn, white dawn etc.?? I had so many dragons when these goals came in that I went straight to dealing with the "White" dragons goal of TEN epics!!! Lol ill get over the ridiculous food amounts they need but this will take most days if not weeks...

So has anyone funded the food troff to get all 10 white epics yet? And/or what happens next? Does the tree give you anything? Money? Ultra rare oh what's his name??... OH DIAMOND DRAGON??!! I'm lvl 61 and taking new neighbors as well! DjrainbowBRAINS is my handle add me if you'd like!

mammami08
10-08-12, 06:50 AM
I'v sent you a PM

sweetstuff525
10-08-12, 07:05 AM
I'v sent you a PM

Oh so we do get something ? Is it a secret? Can you pm me? I only need the light boost

mammami08
10-08-12, 07:53 AM
Sorry if i caused missunderstanding, there is no secret to the dawn tree, when you expand to it, clear on spot next to the tree and start one more expansion, you will get six goals. If you have ten epics of the specific color (hybrids count as both colors) you will be able to buy a boost building for that color. The boostbuilding alows your habitats to hold more silver coins, thats all.

I personally don't belive it's worth the effort, but that's just me. Sorry again if i caused you to belive or hope for something better it was not my intention at all.

mammami08
10-08-12, 07:57 AM
Has anyone done all of the "DAWN" goals green dawn, red dawn, white dawn etc.?? I had so many dragons when these goals came in that I went straight to dealing with the "White" dragons goal of TEN epics!!! Lol ill get over the ridiculous food amounts they need but this will take most days if not weeks...

So has anyone funded the food troff to get all 10 white epics yet? And/or what happens next? Does the tree give you anything? Money? Ultra rare oh what's his name??... OH DIAMOND DRAGON??!! I'm lvl 61 and taking new neighbors as well! DjrainbowBRAINS is my handle add me if you'd like!

The white habitats can hold 8460 cions insted of ?? Whatever the amount is without the boost

mammami08
10-08-12, 07:58 AM
The white habitats can hold 8460 cions insted of ?? Whatever the amount is without the boost

Sorry, 8640 coins it should read.

badger8
10-08-12, 08:07 AM
Without the light boost, they hold 7500.

mamareader02
10-08-12, 08:22 AM
I myself am just annoyed with it also- and not even close to havin enough epics

DjrainbowBRAINS
10-08-12, 08:33 PM
Yes thank you all... Does not answer my question. I know what it gives you goal wise... What happens to the tree when you complete ALLLLLLLL goals lol and you go back and tap on the tree?!?!??!???!??????

kooky panda
10-08-12, 08:39 PM
Yes thank you all... Does not answer my question. I know what it gives you goal wise... What happens to the tree when you complete ALLLLLLLL goals lol and you go back and tap on the tree?!?!??!???!??????

Nothing happens.

Zulac99
11-19-12, 06:01 PM
That would be cool though if you did get a Diamond for completing this. Ten epic dragons, especially the white ones, is no small feat! And it would be a way for those of us with no luck to get one.

Ramothland
05-29-15, 06:10 PM
I finished all the goals for the dawn tree, didn't get anything extra. was disappointing and not worth it

OzFamily
05-30-15, 07:58 AM
In case you haven't noticed yet, the tree does have a purpose if you haven't completed the goals- when you tap or maybe dbl tap on it, it sends you directly to one of the dawn goals, and when you hit the back arrow on the top of that goal window, you are in the section of the goal list with all the dawn goals. So, it does help you find the goals faster so you can easily track your progress.