PDA

View Full Version : Find a material that shimmers & sparkles....help!

OlivesEatery
10-08-12, 04:40 AM
I'm currently stuck on the 'Of tablets & telescopes' challenge as I just can't find a material the shimmers & sparkles. Since starting the goal I've gathered jewels, glimmer dust, silver ore, iron ore & coal but to no avail. Any ideas please?!

maguar
10-08-12, 04:43 AM
You'll need a mermaid scale

OlivesEatery
10-08-12, 04:45 AM
Ah, Thank you! I'll get fishing then ��

bchanelmusic
10-08-12, 09:19 AM
What happens when you get these items? I have lots of mermaid scales and it hasn't changed to goal at all. It still stays I have zero of "material that shimmer and sparkles" Also what are the other things I need?

maguar
10-08-12, 09:22 AM
This goal doesn't look at what you have in your inventory. You have to find each of the materials. You need 1 Jewels, 1 Silver Ore and 1 Mermaid Scale

bchanelmusic
10-08-12, 09:24 AM
I have them all, to the point where it tells me I can't hold anymore of it...

hmgdanielson
10-08-12, 09:43 AM
You have to find each of those things after the goal is given. It doesn't count what you already have.

But it seems that your problem is that once you gather the max number of resources, you don't count as having found more - you're just getting gold. I think you may have to ask for help getting that quest resolved, then - I don't know of a way to just get rid of inventory.

maguar
10-08-12, 02:02 PM
I have them all, to the point where it tells me I can't hold anymore of it...

You can craft something to reduce your jewels and silver like a royal beam/block. If you're maxed on mermaid scales you'll need to ask the devs for help as only the matrix currently uses scales.

Congrats on being maxed with jewels and silver. Personally I'd be crafting royal items to build the higher level royal buildings.

laVirtualCloset
10-09-12, 06:22 AM
Congrats on being maxed with jewels and silver. Personally I'd be crafting royal items to build the higher level royal buildings.

Agreed! That's what I do to manage inventory levels and hopefully not waste/throw away resources. If I'm close to the max or maxed out, I'll look for parts that need that item to construct...whether I currently need the part or not. This has helped tremendously later on when I do need the part. I'll already have some waiting.