PDA

View Full Version : What now...?

mammami08
10-08-12, 01:30 AM
I finally got my longfor tried gold dragon, this was the only one missing, and i think i tried over 300 times to get it. I now have one epic of each dragon posible. So whats next? It's kind of an anticlimax, sooo happy but kind of cleuless what to do now.

So my question is what do the rest of you do when you finally got every dragon?

This is NOT ment to offend anyone, i know how hard it is to get the diamonds, i'v worked very hard to get to this point, sometimes i'v enjoyed it, sometimes i'v been ready to call it a quit.

Taprode
10-08-12, 01:48 AM
congratulations on all your dragons!

Sidni7
10-08-12, 02:26 AM
There have been so many new dragons lately that it amazes me when I see people who have them all within a few days of release. Can I ask, have you been buying gold to speed-breed? I play and breed every day but I'm still a long way off having one of each type. I get impatient sometimes, but I don't want to run out of things to do, so I just plod steadily along.

totaltechno
10-08-12, 04:52 AM
You've been using gold. There's no way you could have an Epic Mercury without using gold for evolution/breeding.

dotranwumpas
10-08-12, 06:25 AM
More dragons will come, good luck with the purple find hybrid, that will take forever and 1 to breed

dotranwumpas
10-08-12, 06:26 AM
Purple-diamond

mammami08
10-08-12, 06:34 AM
You've been using gold. There's no way you could have an Epic Mercury without using gold for evolution/breeding.

Since mercury only takes one hour to breed and one hour to hatch, then it's three hours every evelution so yes it's possible whitout gold, but i can see how you can belive it's a longtime breeder, but it's not. The time it takes if you don't get mercury but water insted takes about the same time as the whole process fron breeding to epic with murcury.

Well with that said, i do buy gold occationally, i have bought twice since i started palying early june. First time was when i was about to give up after trying for diamond for over a month. Befor quitting i decided to give it my best shot over a weekend and bought gold to do this, my fourth try after i bought the gold was a infinity, and suddenly the game became more intresting again. Second time was to evolve the new hybrid white dragons scince team lava annonced they were about to fix the bug that made it possible to feed in the old game for the old amount of food.

I use it to keep even since i have two nests. So if one spot is empty and the breeding isn't finished i use gold to speed it so i always can have two eggs in the nest. If you do it like this you don't have to buy gold very often or at all. I usally recive about 10 golds a day from my wonderfull neighbours and that takes you quite far whit my method. Often you are trying for the same dragon so the time differens is for most of the time only 2-3 hours= 2-3 golds

mammami08
10-08-12, 06:38 AM
Purple-diamond

I sure hope they will alow more habitats befor that one comes out, don't know wich dragons to sell next to fit another diamond habitat ;)

mammami08
10-08-12, 06:42 AM
More dragons will come, good luck with the purple find hybrid, that will take forever and 1 to breed

I have, belive it or not, been very lucky with the dragons lately, accept from gold wich took a good 300 tries...

Mercury i got on my second try and the first was a cloud, so win win situation.... Knock on wood... I guess my luck just ended by writing it here....