PDA

View Full Version : Help

Mariusra
11-28-10, 02:22 AM
Hi! I have a question. I play farm story and I can't received and give gift. What can I do? Because is doesn't appeared when I see my neighbors only the button visit. Thanks

Unregistered
11-28-10, 02:54 AM
Which version of Farm story do you use? The normal one, the flower one or the summer one? You can only recieve and send gifts with the normal Farm story app.

Hope this helps

Mariusra
11-28-10, 12:25 PM
Hi!I use the normal version not farm story summer.this is the problem the version? For this reason I can't recived gift? Tnx

Mariusra
11-28-10, 12:30 PM
The version on my iPhone is for the farm 1.6.1

Norman
12-01-10, 06:40 PM
Hi! I have a question. I play farm story and I can't received and give gift. What can I do? Because is doesn't appeared when I see my neighbors only the button visit. Thanks

To send or receive gifts, first download our latest update, available below. The gift feature is only available on the latest version of the game.

Sending gifts: In this application, go to Menu (or Main) -> Social -> Neighbors and hit the "Gift" button next to the neighbor you'd like to give a gift.

Receiving gifts: When you first start the app, hit the "Gifts" button to the left of your screen (available if you have any gifts to receive). You can then find the gifts in your inventory. In Farm Story and City Story, your inventory is at Tools -> Edit, and then Inventory on the lower left-hand corner of your screen. For Restaurant Story, your gifts will show up in Main -> My Gifts.

You should be able to see these options if you are using the original version of Farm Story. If you do not, please visit the app store and download the game with the original icon again. This will not affect your saved data which is stored on our server.