PDA

View Full Version : The new Halloween update quest in dragon story

helmutz
10-07-12, 08:29 PM
Well I installed the app just like the quest specified, but as soon as I download it and play the game a bit I go back to dragon story and the quest will not turn in. This same thing has happened to me for the last promotional app that came up. I'm a devoted DragonStory and monster story player and I jump on every chance I can when it come to in game gold. Please can you help me out TeamLava? My storm8 id is Helmutz and I play on an iPod touch 4th generation. Thank you.

kooky panda
10-08-12, 08:46 AM
Well I installed the app just like the quest specified, but as soon as I download it and play the game a bit I go back to dragon story and the quest will not turn in. This same thing has happened to me for the last promotional app that came up. I'm a devoted DragonStory and monster story player and I jump on every chance I can when it come to in game gold. Please can you help me out TeamLava? My storm8 id is Helmutz and I play on an iPod touch 4th generation. Thank you.

Try restarting your device. If the goal does not complete, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check you game.