View Full Version : Open Issue Android font Issue

Erikania
10-07-12, 08:07 PM
Storm ID - Erikania
Device Type - Medion
OS - Android 4.0.3
Connection - W-Lan N 65Mbit

Issues:

Every time when the Game loses focus, i.e. when I switch to a different application or often when the screen dims down, the font get lost making the game unreadable/unplayable.
Sometimes even in cases I can't reconstruct.
The only solution now is to exit the game and close it forcefully with the AppInfo.

And also the game starts up awfully slow. It takes about 2 min until the App starts.

P.S. Similar issues with "Fashion Story", but I open an extra thread for that.

ButterPanda
10-08-12, 05:22 PM
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the app store then restart your device. Each time you go to play the game, be sure you have closed any apps that are currently open. If you still have this issue after that, please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com

hennes
12-28-12, 01:47 PM
Same here!

Since my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 got an Update from 3.2 upto 4.0.2 ALL apps from TeamLava shows the described behaviour: When returning to the game (xxx story, etc.) from standby, from another app, and even from the "gifts" inventory, you cannot read any text at all. Nothing. This happens to even the newer games like xxx story christmas edition, etc. And it happens in TeamLava games ONLY!

Regards
Hennes

Silberfluegel
01-12-13, 02:51 PM
Hi, I had the same problem with my HTC One S. Everytime I loaded a new neighborhood or after the screen dimmed down, I couldnt read the fonts anymore. I uninstalled the game and since then there wasn't a problem anymore.

Silberfluegel
01-13-13, 01:48 PM
Ok. I was wrong. I have still the same problems.

Moldewort
02-25-14, 08:18 AM
I have LG G2, android 4.2.2.
When I run Dragon Story, after I minimize and reopen the game, letters get unreadable, as seen from screenshots. Only way to get the game in normal state is to ****(force close) the application (game) and restart it.
By minimize I mean switching to other app or pressing home button so my phone gets to homescreen.

[S8] Elsa
02-25-14, 12:23 PM
I have LG G2, android 4.2.2.
When I run Dragon Story, after I minimize and reopen the game, letters get unreadable, as seen from screenshots. Only way to get the game in normal state is to ****(force close) the application (game) and restart it.
By minimize I mean switching to other app or pressing home button so my phone gets to homescreen.

Please try reinstalling the game to ensure you have a fresh install of all the images of the game.

I tested this on 4.2.2 and was able to minimize and load Dragon Story and other TeamLava games without experiencing this text distortion. It may be a graphical issue from your device. If you wait and let it load after coming back from minimizing it, does it eventually adjust or do you need to restart the app to refresh the text?

Moldewort
02-25-14, 03:33 PM
Elsa;856442']Please try reinstalling the game to ensure you have a fresh install of all the images of the game.

I tested this on 4.2.2 and was able to minimize and load Dragon Story and other TeamLava games without experiencing this text distortion. It may be a graphical issue from your device. If you wait and let it load after coming back from minimizing it, does it eventually adjust or do you need to restart the app to refresh the text?
Will my progress not reset after reinstalling? No, it does not eventually adjust. I have to force close the app and restart it so it loads again. Also happens when I lock the screen.

kooky panda
02-25-14, 03:38 PM
Will my progress not reset after reinstalling? No, it does not eventually adjust. I have to force close the app and restart it so it loads again. Also happens when I lock the screen.
Your games are saved on Team Lava's servers so when you reinstall all your game progress will be there.

(Make sure you have set a password for your storm ID under menu-help in one of your games)

Moldewort
02-26-14, 12:20 AM
Reinstalled and didn't help

[S8] Elsa
02-26-14, 12:22 PM
Reinstalled and didn't help

Can you try installing a different TeamLava game and let us know if you experience the issue there? Does this happen for any of your other apps?

ojrlir
03-02-14, 04:29 PM
I have the same problem on my sony android device. Have tried uninstalling and installing again. Did not resolve the issue.

[S8] Elsa
03-03-14, 06:23 PM
I have the same problem on my sony android device. Have tried uninstalling and installing again. Did not resolve the issue.

Which games does this happen in for you?

ritika47
03-13-14, 07:38 AM
I feel like game is rigged. I'm an android user, since 1 month i couldn't breed a new dragon. Unfair for
android users. I've another accnt on apple, I get a new dragon on every breeding. Very unfair. Please
stop this partial behavior towards ios users to TEAMLAVA DEVELOPERS.

[S8] Elsa
03-13-14, 10:17 AM
I feel like game is rigged. I'm an android user, since 1 month i couldn't breed a new dragon. Unfair for
android users. I've another accnt on apple, I get a new dragon on every breeding. Very unfair. Please
stop this partial behavior towards ios users to TEAMLAVA DEVELOPERS.

What Dragon are you trying to breed? You should try the thread for that associated Dragon for breeding tips from other players. The breeding mechanics work the same for all players, regardless of the platform they're on.

ritika47
03-13-14, 10:54 AM
Elsa;866603']What Dragon are you trying to breed? You should try the thread for that associated Dragon for breeding tips from other players. The breeding mechanics work the same for all players, regardless of the platform they're on.
Believe me I've tried every combination given. Ex: trying to breed fairytale, but got more than 50 fruitful dragon. Seriously unfair and too difficult to breed any dragon

seoy8
06-05-14, 10:38 AM
Believe me I've tried every combination given. Ex: trying to breed fairytale, but got more than 50 fruitful dragon. Seriously unfair and too difficult to breed any dragon

same here. what's the deal! been trying to breed new dragon(or the same dragon but rare) but get only common. been breeding for diamond from lv 65- 99 FOR YEARS NOW but havent got 1 yet. even my friend just start playing for months and got his own diamond. i just notice alot ios that have 4 or 5 diamond. really?!! u got to be kidding me!!!

spydre1
09-13-15, 10:10 AM
same here. what's the deal! been trying to breed new dragon(or the same dragon but rare) but get only common. been breeding for diamond from lv 65- 99 FOR YEARS NOW but havent got 1 yet. even my friend just start playing for months and got his own diamond. i just notice alot ios that have 4 or 5 diamond. really?!! u got to be kidding me!!!

I'm having the same problem, lately. Almost every time I try to breed a rare, much less super rare type, I get a common - even when I've spent the goal to increase the chance of getting a rare or super rare dragon. Or on the chance I get a rare, it's such a low level, I don't even get the explosives to mine for pieces to use for land expansion. So I'm sitting on a HUGE stack of unmet goals, some dating back to even early levels.

darlene2256
04-20-17, 08:29 AM
I'm playing Spring Festival and in order to get the community part and winning dragons I have to visit the community but it always crash. It crash each and Everytime I try to visit, so you really need to figure this issue. Dragon Story was my favorite but all these issues makes it my least favorite and Dragon Story is the ONLY Storm8 game that do it. I have other Storm 8 games and they work fine but, Dragon Story? Come on fix the []thing once and for all will you it's really frustrating.

kooky panda
04-20-17, 10:31 AM
I'm playing Spring Festival and in order to get the community part and winning dragons I have to visit the community but it always crash. It crash each and Everytime I try to visit, so you really need to figure this issue. Dragon Story was my favorite but all these issues makes it my least favorite and Dragon Story is the ONLY Storm8 game that do it. I have other Storm 8 games and they work fine but, Dragon Story? Come on fix the []thing once and for all will you it's really frustrating.

Current thread on this issue.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98434-Issues-with-going-to-neighbors

kooky panda
04-20-17, 10:32 AM
Closing this thread , since it is an older thread and has now gone off topic.