PDA

View Full Version : Still no update?

letish
10-07-12, 07:36 PM
So, I have updated my iPad...reinstalled world games and have no Halloween updates. I'm so sad...it's my favorite Holiday. My Restaurant story is up and running in true holiday fashion. Yes, I read the post from mngt. about waiting, but I'm still waiting. Any suggestions?

mattyboo1
10-07-12, 07:44 PM
You are running world games version download the Halloween version from the App Store

kooky panda
10-07-12, 07:47 PM
You are running world games version download the Halloween version from the App Store

It is not there right now.

Hi everyone! Bakery Story: Halloween has been temporarily removed from the iOS App Store while we make some improvements. If you already have the app installed, you can continue to play it without any issue. If you have played it at least once and have since deleted it, you can still use the original version to play and access all of your Halloween items. However, you will see the original background (neighborhood) and original customers. Thanks for your patience during this time!

Vespucci100
10-08-12, 01:58 AM
I kept looking for it, following FrozenTurtle's link, but it wasn't anywhere to be found. I was going nuts! Thankful I found this link! I'll keep coming back to find the latest news. I LOVE Halloween!

NanaCanna
10-08-12, 02:36 AM
I have an iPad & an iPod, because I play all the games on both, when I download the Halloween app on one device, it automatically appears on the home screen on the other device. I didn't see it. I kept going to the App Store & it kept telling its not available anymore. I was freaking out for 2 days. Then I scrolled to the last home screen of my games & there it was. All I had to do was click it & play. so make sure you're not just over looking it.

yukiichigo
10-08-12, 11:41 PM
I have no idea where to find the installation for Halloween bakery... It's not in apple's apps when I search "bakery", "Halloween", "teamlava"... Help anyone? Thanks

kooky panda
10-09-12, 04:58 AM
I have no idea where to find the installation for Halloween bakery... It's not in apple's apps when I search "bakery", "Halloween", "teamlava"... Help anyone? Thanks

See post 3- message from FrozenTurtle.