PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Display

cherryberry9
10-07-12, 05:52 PM
I've heard that the wedding display is from a goal. Will it be released on the new android goals?

purpleblue88
10-19-12, 11:12 PM
Yes. I cant remember what quest it was but it had 8 stages to it and at the end showed a pic of it. Does it do anything special? I finally had room for it but it didnt seem to have a catalog in itself

dalula
10-20-12, 11:17 AM
It was my best friends wedding and it doesnt do anything special. just a display. you unlock it after the one that gives you the cupid statue i think. either that or the party glass one.

lin77
10-23-12, 05:45 PM
I asked this in another thread but then realized there was a wedding display thread started...so a mod can delete the other one if they wish.

I'm doing the wedding display goal right now. I'm on part 7 where it wants me to display 20 dresses and 20 jewelry (of my choice)....so I ordered some of the Steller Dresses but when I put them on the rack it didn't even count them. The goal doesn't say what dress to display so why didn't the steller dresses count? In the pic next to the goal it shows the Sapphire Dress do I have to order those even though it doesn't say to do those dresses?

Can anyone help me? Thx.

LCAHEARTS
10-24-12, 09:49 PM
I asked this in another thread but then realized there was a wedding display thread started...so a mod can delete the other one if they wish.

I'm doing the wedding display goal right now. I'm on part 7 where it wants me to display 20 dresses and 20 jewelry (of my choice)....so I ordered some of the Steller Dresses but when I put them on the rack it didn't even count them. The goal doesn't say what dress to display so why didn't the steller dresses count? In the pic next to the goal it shows the Sapphire Dress do I have to order those even though it doesn't say to do those dresses?

Can anyone help me? Thx.

This step right? I don't remember having to order a specific dress. It should have registered any dress. Uninstall and install the app again, try the goal again. If it doesn't work, you'd have to report it over in the Bugs section or by writing TL.

PS - See this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21495-Goals-are-back!-Post-pictures/page20) [linked to the page where you're currently at in this goal chain] for insight on future steps.

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/carollwee/Snapbucket/18254DD3.jpg

kooky panda
10-25-12, 05:25 AM

Can anyone help me? Thx.
Have you finished the display jewelry one yet? Someones one will not completing finish until you complete the 2nd part.

lin77
10-28-12, 11:33 AM
This step right? I don't remember having to order a specific dress. It should have registered any dress. Uninstall and install the app again, try the goal again. If it doesn't work, you'd have to report it over in the Bugs section or by writing TL.

PS - See this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21495-Goals-are-back!-Post-pictures/page20) [linked to the page where you're currently at in this goal chain] for insight on future steps.

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/carollwee/Snapbucket/18254DD3.jpg

Yes...it was this step I was stuck on. I eventually ordered the dresses in that pic....the blue one and it finally accepted it. But wouldn't if I did any other dress. Strange. The funny thing is I am doing The Stylist goal right now I'm on part 4 where is says to order any 10 dresses but again shows that blue dress next to it. So I ordered 10 dresses that weren't that blue one and again the game did not count the ones I ordered. So I went ahead and ordered those blue ones in the pic and it accepted those. So Idk if its a glitch but both times I had to order those exact blue dresses in the pic in order for the goal to be completed even though it said "any dresses!"

But I passed them anyway! Just had to order what was pictured!

lin77
10-28-12, 11:40 AM
Yes...it was this step I was stuck on. I eventually ordered the dresses in that pic....the blue one and it finally accepted it. But wouldn't if I did any other dress. Strange. The funny thing is I am doing The Stylist goal right now I'm on part 4 where is says to order any 10 dresses but again shows that blue dress next to it. So I ordered 10 dresses that weren't that blue one and again the game did not count the ones I ordered. So I went ahead and ordered those blue ones in the pic and it accepted those. So Idk if its a glitch but both times I had to order those exact blue dresses in the pic in order for the goal to be completed even though it said "any dresses!"

But I passed them anyway! Just had to order what was pictured!

I meant the Celebrity Stylist goal.....

LCAHEARTS
10-28-12, 01:46 PM
That's odd for sure. Could be a bug/glitch. Or maybe they did it slightly differently for android and didn't take the time to change the goal step wording. Glad you were finally able to move on though.