PDA

View Full Version : What good are the new Farms?

suzyqkona
10-07-12, 04:24 PM
I realize they have a crop or two the other farms don't have, but are they good for anything else? I'm I missing something here? Plz clue me in.

lylahmae
10-07-12, 04:31 PM
They are good if you have tons of coins and nothing to spend them on.

foxxiegirl
10-07-12, 04:49 PM
I realize they have a crop or two the other farms don't have, but are they good for anything else? I'm I missing something here? Plz clue me in.

The old farms had the best food/time value if you could check them on time and back to back. Since the 30 sec food is sorta hard to keep up with for me i always did the 3 min which is Bluffbeet at 3 mins per 20 food. Often times i'd be 5+ mins late checking them lol. Now the new food at 8000 per 100 food for 10 mins is much better seeing 10 mins of bluffbeets is 70 food. So if you value coin go with the old foods... you value your time then use the new :)

DjrainbowBRAINS
10-07-12, 05:55 PM
There are 3 new crops all of which in combination with the others fits well on price and on the quantities. 8,000 for 100 food in less than ten minutes?! Yes please! I have higher level everything so coin is not an issue so I keep anywhere between 50,000-100,000 food or more in my stock.

You never know when you are gonna get that good dragon you have been waiting for?! Idk about you but I want him at max level right away lol. I love the addition to the gardens I hope to see two more available in the next couple months with even more food options! I'm thoroughly impressed with this update of dragon story TL really knocked it outta the park! It gave me love for that game again! For now lol. They need mass updates every 4-6 weeks in my opinion other breeding games do it that way. Not every 5-6 months lol. Sorry to rant just my thoughts!

Add me for any other tips DjrainbowBRAINS

dotranwumpas
10-07-12, 07:22 PM
Instead of 700 food in 20h you can get 800 food in 5h