PDA

View Full Version : FORCE Close!!!

Unregistered
11-28-10, 01:26 AM
For the past week now I have been having my game FORCE close on me almost EVERY single time that I enter it and start to either harvest or plow or plant something! Sometimes it will happen immediately and MOST times it happens after I have harvested, plowed or planted about 100 plots!!

I absolutely LOVE this game and am at level 36 now. I really want to play it without it kicking me out over and over and over again and forcing me to completenthe exact same actions repeatedly only to be kicked out yet again!

I have had many many crops wither on me due to the fact that I am unable to keep the game active. I have lost coins AND Gems due to this. I am assuming that it might be a problem with TeamLava Servers. I am using my iPad to play this game and have encounters NO other games forcing me out of them.

Please fix this soon and I hope there will be some type of compensation of coins or gems for all of my withered crops and stuff.

Thank you.....

Aimers25

Unregistered
12-01-10, 02:53 PM
It's been doing it to me also.

Unregistered
12-02-10, 11:00 AM
I play this game on IPad too, and for the last 2 days farmstory has got no sound anymore. ( and noooo i isn't because i don't have soundsettings right for my IPad or the game itself)