PDA

View Full Version : Names of my diamond dragons

Momoko_peach
10-07-12, 08:56 AM
Hi everybody
I actually have all the diamonds in epic forms.
There are the names I have chosen for each of them (I would like to know what you think of it) :D :

http://imageshack.us/a/img32/4051/030qir.jpg

I choose a theme around the solar system planets.
Mercury dragon is of course Mercury, Crusader is Mars (the name of the God of War), Quetzal is Earth (cause he is also a forest one), Infinity dragon is Saturn (the name of the God of Time), Angel is Venus (Goddess of love), golden dragon is Sun, and diamond dragon is Moon.

I actually felt very inspired :)
I wish Teamlava creates one day some black themed shadow dragons (I would name the hybrid diamond one Pluto !)

If you want to become my neighbor please visit my island. You won't be disappointed ;)

Bye ! :p

spiralraindrop
10-07-12, 09:48 AM
That's pretty cool! (:

darkrandy
10-07-12, 11:01 AM
I envy you but in a good way. Congrats on an awesome collection.
Someday I'll have a diamond.

ladyj0y
10-07-12, 11:35 AM
Poser ;PPP I am jealous that's all...did you bought Gold?

Momoko_peach
10-08-12, 02:57 AM
Poser ;PPP I am jealous that's all...did you bought Gold?

I can't say I am not proud, but I really want to share my account as it's possible. I mean, those dragons are there for everybody to enjoy them, not only me ;)
I did spent gold to have the diamond, and to speed up the breedings for the hybrids.
I had the quetzal and crusader in a normal way.

dapplefur
10-09-12, 05:19 PM
i was going to do something similar if i ever get a diamond but with the sailor moon senshi. oddly enough i choose the same names except Angel would be Jupiter, Quetzal would be Neptune and Gold would most likely be Venus or Uranus. if we ever get a magic/diamond hybrid it would be pluto.

i am huge sailor moon fan. :D

analinz
10-11-12, 11:26 PM
u got such a nice dragon :3
i wish i coul have it as well