PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial Update News

maguar
10-07-12, 01:07 AM
As we're not yet getting teasers for this game I've pulled together the following information from the forums (and a bit of stuff that I've reasoned out myself). Pretty certain this stuff will be either in the next update or the one after that.

Something to do with monsters - a Wooden Sword will be used. Maybe new monsters
Something to do with construction - a Builder's Hammer will be used. Maybe new buildings
A goal to unlock the Hot Sauce in the Kitchen
A goal to unlock Ivy's Hut
A goal to expand to the Stone Tablet
The sparkling will be removed from Storage Sheds and hopefully Keeps

Don't think it will be in the next update but within the next few there may be changes to the energy system. It could be that they role the 40 cap out to everyone or that they reduce it to 30 for everyone. If we're really lucky they might even decrease the regen time.

mattyboo1
10-07-12, 09:24 AM
What do some people have 40 energy cap

kooky panda
10-07-12, 12:22 PM
What do some people have 40 energy cap
This Has been answered by the MHz a couple of times.

It's not a bug. I've replied in a couple threads that we're testing a different energy cap amount for some users. Once we conclude the test, it will either be rolled out to everyone, or removed from those that have it. I'll let you guys know when we have a final decision.

maguar
10-09-12, 03:20 PM
We should also be able to clear tree logs. I believe the rewards for adventures will also pop out 1 at a time to make it easier to see what we've got

hopesdragons
10-10-12, 02:07 AM
We should also be able to clear tree logs. I believe the rewards for adventures will also pop out 1 at a time to make it easier to see what we've got

I think the tree logs have already been fixed.

maguar
10-10-12, 02:15 AM
I think the tree logs have already been fixed.

You're right they have been :)