PDA

View Full Version : walk-in closet

tuckerthe2
10-06-12, 11:13 PM
Twice I went through all the steps to construct a walk-in closet, but when the construction was finished the closet looked like any other room and all the construction supplies (cherry wood, paint, etc.) were still in my storage. Has anyone been able to construct the walk-in closet? If so, what did you do?

ekkalove
10-07-12, 04:38 AM
The walk in closet is just a small room. They just call it the "walk in closet"

tuckerthe2
10-07-12, 08:53 AM
If that's true then why do I still have cherry wood, paint etc in my storage? Every other room or item I built, as soon as the room was built then the required items were used up but I still have them in my storage.

KadeeDid
10-07-12, 09:17 AM
If that's true then why do I still have cherry wood, paint etc in my storage? Every other room or item I built, as soon as the room was built then the required items were used up but I still have them in my storage.

Maybe you were sent more of those items than you required.

desaim
12-05-14, 04:49 AM
Hey there Im not understanding your post. The walk in closet was available for purchase with gems. I bought it but there was no request to construct it, I mean they didnt ask to collect paint ect, but yes with the makeup counter I had to collect stuff. are you by any chance talking about another type of closet? did it appear in your goals?