PDA

View Full Version : What?....

helmutz
10-06-12, 08:24 PM
Ok I started clearing out a space for a quest that I have to do and I picked a plot where I saw the most different types of plants in and once it finished it turned into just one huge bitter bark tree and just to clear that spot is 880000!!! I'm only level 35, and recently I just hit the 1 mill mark after soon long of hard work saving up! Please tell me this is a glitch or something.

scarpetta
10-06-12, 08:27 PM
No glitch Im sorry to say :(. I have a 990k rock on one side, a 350k rock on the other and that famous 800k bitterbark space. My gameplay just died except for goin in and collecting habitats every chance I get. Fun fun :/

princessbella99
10-06-12, 08:32 PM
Ok I started clearing out a space for a quest that I have to do and I picked a plot where I saw the most different types of plants in and once it finished it turned into just one huge bitter bark tree and just to clear that spot is 880000!!! I'm only level 35, and recently I just hit the 1 mill mark after soon long of hard work saving up! Please tell me this is a glitch or something.

no it isnt a glitch undortunately :( they made the expansions cheaper, in return, they made the clearing RIP OFF!! >:(

helmutz
10-06-12, 08:39 PM
I'd rather have it the other way because on my level 12 I have to clear a bitter bark for 200000 or something outrageous like that.

goughy999
10-07-12, 12:47 AM
Just leave the expensive ones and crack onto the next expansion. Your not gonna need every space anyway.

spiralraindrop
10-07-12, 09:52 AM
On the bright side, you get a lot of XP from it.

muddpie99
10-07-12, 10:11 AM
In a backwards way of thinking TL must have decided that the objects are our "new" decorations we've been asking for. We just can't place them where we want lol....

FridayFreckled
10-08-12, 08:05 AM
Yep, just leave them. Eventually you will hit a point where you can afford most of the clearing too (without waiting weeks to collect enough), at least if you have your habitats full and collect with any regularity. I check in and collect a few times a day and I can hit a million within just a day or two. But that wasn't always the case, of course.

And not every space has the expensive foliage in it, so just keep clearing and work with the spaces you can. The last space I cleared was a bunch of mushmolds and two small trees, but the one before that had one of those huge bitter barks. It's way harder for me in Monster Story, where I don't have nearly the income yet to take out the giant expensive boulders that have popped up for me so far.