PDA

View Full Version : Story Adventure 3 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

ButterPanda
10-06-12, 06:58 PM
Continue the Adventure Story!

This is the third story for this week's contest (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36885-Story-Adventure-1-WINNERS-ANNOUNCED)! Each person who posts will add a short blurb that continues the story following the post of the person above, starting with ours.

Contest and Rules:
-The first person to post in this thread will continue based on our story below.
-After that, each following person to post will then continue the story based on the last persons post.
-Only post 3-4 sentences to continue the story.
-Only 1 entry per person.
-Your entry for the first story must be posted no later than Monday October 8th by noon PDT.
-Remember to continue the story from the last post.

Prizes:
-4 Random winners will be selected.
-Each winner will receive 30 Gems to the game of their choice (150 Gold for Dragon or Monster Story).
-You can select any 1 TeamLava game to send the Gems to.

Story beginning:
Staring at the dry boring walls of her unkempt home made Phyllis tired, angry, and upset. She wanted something more, something extravagant. She started to envisioned a house that was at the top of a hill overlooking a valley with a river in it. She imagined most rooms had an amazing view. The rooms that didn't had open windows that created a relaxing environment to stay in. The deck to this beautiful elegant home sat at the edge of the top of the hill. At the end of the deck lay a long narrow pool that seemed to disappear over the edge and drop like a waterfall into the valley. Now Phyllis was really dreaming of her dream home...

Winners:
-shakiba
-gaclack
-hduck8
-ssajo50

54starr
10-06-12, 07:10 PM
Thinking of all the vibrant colors, Phyllis got up and put her mind to it. She went all over town getting paint, wallpaper, floor tiles, and went back home. She. Thought to herself," This is going to be PERFECT!". Just as she was about to start getting to work....

awertie
10-06-12, 07:11 PM
She heard a noise outside of her house. It was her family, and they did not look happy.

10-06-12, 07:27 PM
"Phyllis, what are you doing?" her parents exclaimed, both leaning on each side of the door. "I'm bored, and this house needs someone to clean it up a bit" Phyllis replied "Phyllis, how many times do I have to say this, you are not to do anything around the house except be in your room and study, now go back and luckily for you, we've just been out shopping and now you have more workbooks on your failing math!" Phyllis couldn't disobey her parents, and slowly climbed up the stairs back into her room....

xoxjenn
10-06-12, 07:43 PM
While Phyllis was in her room she heard a noise coming from the attic which was just above her bedroom. So Phyllis quietly snuck up to the attic! Wow! Phyllis had never seen this part of her house. It wasn't boring at ALL! There were knick knacks, cob webs, costumes, & even a spooky mirror! Phyllis took a towel & cleared all of the dust off the mirror! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......" Phyllis screamed! ....

hduck8
10-06-12, 07:47 PM
She slammed her door shut. Phyllis thought about her dream house, and the beautiful flowing waterfall that had the perfect shades of blue. She suddenly remembered the supplies she had gotten, and began to work. Phyllis made every shade of blue imaginable. Phyllis smeared the shades into a swirly motion on a canvas. 'This will be perfect,' she thought. She hung the painting in her room as a reminder what the wallpaper should look like. Her parents had called her, so she left, an when Phyllis came back into her room...

dalula
10-06-12, 07:48 PM
She saw that the painting was gone! "Where did my painting go?!" she exclaimed. She looked around her room, even asked her parents, and looked at every corner of her house, but still the painting did not turn up.

oreo42709
10-06-12, 08:20 PM
She looked underneath her bed, behind her dresser and still no painting. When she opened up her closet door she noticed something she never noticed before. A small crawl space in the corner where her childhood boxes usually were. She went to it in curiosity and noticed that it was locked.

10-06-12, 08:26 PM
It was at this point that she remembered that her great grandmother who had lived in the house a long time ago had given her a key. When her great grandmother gave her this key she said that it was a very special key and that one day she would need it. Phyllis searched and searched for the key but couldn't remember where she had put it after she had received it from her great grandmother.

sweetstuff525
10-06-12, 08:56 PM
... She looked everywhere and couldn't find the key. So she went to sleep. Hoping that in her dream she would remember where she had put it. The next morning she woke up remembered that she put the key in a safe place. Somewhere where that every time she walked past it she remembered her grandmother, it was in .....

bigbux3
10-06-12, 09:20 PM
the bottom of her grandmother's urn. She tore off lid and searched wildly, getting the grey ash and dust everywhere. She finally found the key that would help her find the painting. But what exactly did the painting contain; she couldn't bear to look at what the painting was...

ssajo50
10-06-12, 09:31 PM
an old silver antique jewelry box her Grandfather had given her Grandmother on their first wedding anniversary. It was small as jewelry boxes go, she thought to herself. But remembered her Grandmother saying how lean those early days were with her Grandfather. Her Grandmother often spoke of.......

Brianna91168
10-06-12, 09:49 PM
...Her mother called her for dinner, Phyllis told her parents about her dream house. It was time to sleep, Phyllis imagined her dream house one last time. Suddenly, a bright light appeared in her closet, she followed the light, the light lead her to the most relaxing, peaceful place in the whole world!.There she saw her dream house it was very colorful, she didn't want to go back to the "dull world" where he came from, she saw through a painting that her mom was finding her she didn't know wht to do until...

Brianna91168
10-06-12, 09:50 PM
The " WHT " at the sentence there is WHAT. Sorry... :)

Cupmeetscake
10-06-12, 11:49 PM
A beautiful fairy appeared. She had bright brown eyes, pink lips with rosy cheeks and a crown of curly chocolate brown hair. Her name was Atheria. She told Phyllis only in this magical room she could borrow her special wand to create the house of her dreams...

Tempete8
10-07-12, 12:15 AM
So she did exactly that. She took the wand and held it in her hand, closed her eyes and swung her hand ever so slightly. What she dreamed was to come true, beautiful vibrant colors with a nice glossy look. It was the home she always wanted and there it was right before her eyes.

sourlicorice5
10-07-12, 05:24 AM
She couldn't believe it and couldn't wait to explore. But before she went the beautiful fairy warned her that she could only stay in the house for a few hours each day. If she stayed any longer terrible things would start to happen. Phyllis started to ask what kind of bad things when the fairy disappeared in a glittery cloud of fairy dust.

bp34
10-07-12, 05:49 AM
Phyliss got to work. She decided she would secretly do it as a surprise, her dad's birthday was coming up and their dream was to make the best house ever. The first step was to turn the attic into a lounge, she got beanbags from her room and transfered her dad's favorite things up there. Once she got the room looking all groovy, she started to work on the garden. She had seeds that would plant the most beautiful flower ever. If only she could find the packet...

bp34
10-07-12, 05:50 AM
wait srry i posted the wrong thing do not repeat from my past thx :)

Assamii
10-07-12, 07:54 AM
While she was thinking where she can find the packet, she remembered the fairy's warning. So she hurried out of the magical place. "waked up Phyllis, it's morning" her mom calling her. "am I dreaming or what?!" phyllis said to her self. But she saw the magical wand next to her, so she realized that it wasn't a dream. She decided to look for the packet after she have her breakfast with her parents. While they were having breakfast, she asked her mother about the person who was interested in gardening. "your grandma" she answered. So she decided to get back to her grandmother box and keep searching hoping that she can find the packet there.

Assamii
10-07-12, 07:57 AM
It's wake* in this sentence "waked up........." sorry forthe mistake. :)

Hamad11988
10-07-12, 08:05 AM
When she was searching in her grandmother's box, she found a small piece of paper. She realized that it was her grandma's hand writing, it was a note for her. "sweetie, I know you're looking for packet! You can find if you look with your heart, not with your eyes only" that was her grandma's note. Then she remembered that her grandma used to read some books for her when she was a little girl. One of the books had a title of "I love flowers" and there's a heart instead of the word love. Now she know how can she find the packet. She went to look for that book to...........

Amoon2001
10-07-12, 08:19 AM
See if there's a clue. While she was turning the pages of the book. Suddenly, the heart fall down of the book's cover. "Oh! What I've done to my grandma's book! I ruined it" she said to her self terrified. She picked up the fallen piece. She felt like there's something inside. She started to feel curious about that. When she opened that heart, she found...........

SaaroOowh
10-07-12, 08:40 AM
"Finally I found the seeds! " she shouted, then she ran to the magical urn and she used the magical warn to plant the most beautiful flowers. Phyllis was busy with designing the garden so that took a lot of time that she spend in the room, at this time she didn't remember the fairy's warning, (if you stay for a long time terrible things will start to happen!)....

EvilAmOn
10-07-12, 09:05 AM
She started to hear weird voices . " I'm only imagining this ." she said . After a while , the walls started to crack . And the flowers turned to be black covered with sharp thorns . The lights was blinking continuously . She was panicked and tirrefied . Then she went to the corner and sat and she was holding her grandma's book . From no where a light appeared to her and she heared the voice of her grandma's saying : " Hold my hand and I'll get you out of here ." .....

7noOn472
10-07-12, 09:32 AM
She hold her grandma's hand tightly and closed her eyes for a moment and she found her self in her room . " Phyllis , I used to be just like you , living in my dreams away from reality . It was very confusing but I realized that it won't last forever ." said her Grandma's . Phyllis wanted to thank her Grandma for her useful,wise words but unfortunately she disappeared . That made her think of another way to thank her Grandma . So she decided to use her talent in the real world and be a designer in the future .....

bawpotter
10-07-12, 10:44 AM
Many years passed, and Phyllis had started up a blooming design buisness. It sold the finest wares and had the most noble customers. She made millions off of her new design studio. Phyllis was as happy as she had ever been. One day, as she was closing up the store...

gaclack
10-07-12, 11:31 AM
A woman appeared right in front of her. Phyllis was startled by the surprise, but what really shocked her was what was in the woman's hands. It was a pot holding a single beautiful flower, just like the kind she had. Phyllis was in awe, until the flower began wilting, and the woman's facial features became more distinct...

mattyboo1
10-07-12, 11:42 AM
Phyllis was scared she has no Idea who the woman was but the flower jut kept wilting and losing life and stage woman's face seemed too brighten Phyllis was wondering what was happening? And then it happened the woman did/had/was.........

10-07-12, 01:19 PM
She looked in the rest of her room and still couldn't find it. She thought darn where is that key? After getting a drink of water. She figured it would be under the rug outside. So she moved the rug and boom it was under there. So she took it to her closet. Then she unlocked and opened the crawl space and found a bunch of really old stuff that somehow was in extremely good condition. Then she looked for a while but later exited without any off the stuff because she didn't want to ruin the stuff in there. She said dang I knew it was obvious where I put it and she went to bed happy and never lost the key again. The end.

Playermanmaster
10-07-12, 06:41 PM
But Phylis wasn't suspecting it to transform into a key crocodile, which held multiple of that key. It be*** to eat some of the collectable artifacts, and...

shakiba
10-07-12, 06:43 PM
However, it's not the end after all. When she woke up the next morning, she realised the key was missing. She was terrified, because all she can think was who took the key, and will she ever find it again?

baseballguy4444
10-07-12, 07:31 PM
So Phylis decided to search her house for the key, in the attic, in her from, as in her parents room. "What's this?" she said. It was a random green chest that had a strange glow coming from it as a sign that said "Story Adventure 3," so she decided to take a peek. When she opened the chest, she found.....

CruiserBobs
10-07-12, 08:48 PM
She found another small chest inside the box, and she opened that one as well, only to find another box inside it. After spending several minutes opening and tossing boxes in this random green chest, Phylis finally found what she was looking for. The key that she was searching for was mysteriously inside this tiny little chest. She grabbed the key and dashed the stairs of the attic, but she tripped and...

bp34
10-08-12, 12:27 AM
Phylis fell down the steps. She dropped the key between a hole. "Oh no!" she exclaimed! She tried to reach the key but the hole was quite deep. Phylis spent several minutes trying to get it, then an idea came to her mind. Phylis went to the basement and was looking for the tool that would help her when...

bakeryipad2
10-08-12, 02:44 AM
A rat came out of no where a startled her. She climbed up the latter to catch her breath and came back down. She found a stick ,magnet and rope. She thought of trying to fish for the key. She assembled the rod and started walking tithe stairs when suddenly she trips. The rat came out of his hole and started crawling towards Phylis . As the rat came closer and closer, his teeth became bigger and bigger, making Phylis ...

kisseop
10-08-12, 04:59 AM
Next thing she saw was her new apartment, she sighed and realized it was just a nightmare. It's been long since she visited her hometown, maybe this dream indicates something. The key. She thought the room was gone for ever. But maybe after time it restored its energy. She had a feeling the key will be hard to find but it's worth the try. She remembered the woman from the shop. After the plant died on our eyes, the woman rushed out of the store. Even though Phylis followed her, she coundn't catch her. She must have had the same "dream" room as she. But how did she took the flower outside of it. Phylis decided to look for the woman, but first, head to her parents house. There must be some clue on what's happening. Maybe the house she dreamed of years ago actually exists. What if these rooms are part of it. Crazy thought, but what if....

ButterPanda
10-08-12, 02:27 PM
Winners:
-shakiba
-gaclack
-hduck8
-ssajo50