PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Christmas 2012 Suggestions

10-06-12, 06:31 PM
Please post your suggestions here for Bakery Story Christmas Edition. I'd like to hear your suggestions.

Unnie897
10-06-12, 06:52 PM
Have the customers wear santa hats and cute outfits. And have the food all Christmas themed. =) I love your Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. :)

quiannag
10-07-12, 01:01 AM
I think it would be neat to see recipes from around the world, i.e. mince pies, Zimtsterne, Stollen, or atole on the drink machine.

melody929
10-07-12, 01:40 AM
I think the Christmas message is very clear. It is a season for giving, for caring for those who are less fortunate than yourself, for speading joy around the world, for forgiving those who have wronged you. The Christians were sent Jesus to show them a better path, there was Saint Nicholas who cared about the children, and the Pagans who saw that midwinter had passed and the sun would shine for longer again. It would be great if TeamLava could come up with a Christmas update to reflect these Christmas values.

kieranyeow
10-07-12, 04:09 AM
I Want A Christmas Goal With Chair And Recipe.
No More Decoration!
Thanks TL.
:D

10-07-12, 05:57 AM
I want to see some Christmas themed recipes put on the Candy Oven like Peppermint cake. I think a helpful Santa would look nice in people's bakeries as well. I want to see some gingerbread cookies. I'd probably bake some of those.

LalaSmooth
10-07-12, 05:58 AM
they would release the christmas version at the end of november. i can't wait to see what they bring out this year.

lboogs808
10-08-12, 01:32 AM
Offer more goals with big ticket items like a decorated Xmas tree, snowman, elf toy making station, choo choo train set, etc. holiday themed foods are super fun too!! Reindeer cupcakes, gingerbread house, Starbucks egg nog latte... to name a few. Thanks team lava

xoxjenn
10-08-12, 01:56 AM
We definitely need a Santa & some Christmas lights! Maybe a gingerbread house? Gingerbread table & chairs? Stockings to hang on the wall. Add some different kinds of hot chocolate to the cocoa maker- peppermint, cinnabun, salted caramel, double chocolate, marshmallow!

arale_norimaki
10-08-12, 02:45 AM
I think it would be neat to see recipes from around the world, i.e. mince pies, Zimtsterne, Stollen, or atole on the drink machine.

Developping on the idea of recipes from around the world, I would love to have some of my favourite recipes (I am not using accents because that results on weird symbols, but most of this names have them)
- a Three kings cake (call it Roscon de reyes, galette des Rois, ciasto trzech kroli... As you prefer, but you should not forget that each one has a an almond and the one who gets it is king for a year. I bet you could do something with this)
- a buche de Noel
- a panettone
- pierniczki
- polvoron
- bu?uelos (bunuelos)
- risalamande
- christstollen
- you could bring back the Marzipan oven and create new recipes "marzapane" (Italian fruit shaped marzipan), mazapan (the Spanish or the American version) or pan de mazapan
- create a special turron oven with the following recipes: soft turron, hard turron, torrone and my favourite of all Christmas food ever, chocolat turron! (this could be a yummy goal!)

Decorations
I know most countries receive their gifts from Santa Claus, but in Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay and Spain there are the Three wise men. I would definetely love to have them in my bakery!

Tables and chairs

I don't know if it is feasable, but I suggest it and let you see.
Since Christmas is about family and the are lots of shared meals, why not building a first ever multiple seats table for, let's say, 6 people? It would be beutifully decorated in the middle, there would be matching chairs one could buy and customers would seat there (it would not be a decoration item)
I see the table as a goal :)

I hope any of this is useful and you have a good time brainstorming for Christmas!

GIVee
10-08-12, 06:14 AM
Yes, a multi seat table for the family would be great!

Uamele
10-08-12, 07:54 AM
Gingerbread house (recipe) and santa cookies (recipe). Maybe some stuff based off of Christmas stories. Like Rudolph the red nose reindeeretc.

sourlicorice5
10-08-12, 10:27 AM
I like all those ideas. Let's just hope TL are in the Xmas spirit and also lower coin costs.

10-08-12, 11:08 AM
......I want to see some gingerbread cookies. I'd probably bake some of those.

They already have a regular recipe for gingerbread cookies I think.. Unless it got removed...

arale_norimaki
10-08-12, 11:19 AM
I like all those ideas. Let's just hope TL are in the Xmas spirit and also lower coin costs.

They already have a regular recipe for gingerbread cookies I think.. Unless it got removed...

It is still there:

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q698/arale__norimaki/356f9531547395ba084e20f2f5e6ec8a_zpsb945c556.jpg

Uamele
10-08-12, 12:44 PM
Agreement.

gail66
10-08-12, 01:57 PM
Agreement.

I second that

marrrina
10-08-12, 03:36 PM
Goals with a decent payoff. Getting $1,460 coins as a reward after spending over $100,000 will ruin our holiday spirits.

SweetEs1
10-08-12, 06:04 PM
A gift for KF users would be to change the decor outside of the bakery & include us in the "changes" to the customers. Oh, and lower the prices... Thanks!

pinkbutterflyangel2
10-08-12, 06:23 PM
Would be cool to have a Christmas cookie oven to make cool Christmas cookies and add some new items for the candy oven. Christmas present cart with presents on it. A Santa decoration and snowy walls. Dark purple flooring with white snow flakes. I really love purple and hoping u incorporate more purple.

pinkbutterflyangel2
10-08-12, 06:24 PM
Would be cool to look like a Christmas candyland

xoxjenn
10-08-12, 11:15 PM
Would be cool to look like a Christmas candyland

I am thinking TL already over did the whole candy theme.

But I do agree that TL should get in the giving spirit & give us the old prices back! :)

gail66
10-09-12, 02:18 PM
I think the theme should be based on Charles ****ens SCROUGE

AnnasCoffee
10-09-12, 02:35 PM
I think the theme should be based on Charles ****ens SCROUGE

SCROUGE would be a GREAT theme for our bakeries ! We could have crumbs and porridge for recipes. There could be a fire place with a small lump of coal, but not enough to warm the place (that would cost too much)... everyone would be freezing. The customers could all be dressed in rags and hungry looking. By December, players might not have enough coins to cook anymore.

I think this is the PERFECT theme for Bakery Story !

Happy Holidays Team Lava !!!

marrrina
10-10-12, 05:33 AM
SCROUGE would be a GREAT theme for our bakeries ! We could have crumbs and porridge for recipes. There could be a fire place with a small lump of coal, but not enough to warm the place (that would cost too much)... everyone would be freezing. The customers could all be dressed in rags and hungry looking. By December, players might not have enough coins to cook anymore.

This made my day

trace35
10-10-12, 01:17 PM

Anna, you are spot on! And lmao!

pinkcherryb
10-10-12, 11:59 PM

*Fairy Poofs IN! 3 snaps in Z formation! *Fairy Poofs OUT!*

pinkcherryb
10-11-12, 12:02 AM
Oh and Mrs. Coffee, porridge is for the middle class, I think you mean crumbs and GRUEL!

totaltechno
10-11-12, 05:27 AM
Maybe a Santa figure? I would definitely want Santa working my cash register.

AnnasCoffee
10-11-12, 07:47 PM
Oh, yes I meant gruel (porridge is for little girls and bears) :). And is "Scrooge" spelled wrong?

Glad you guys liked the post :). We have to be entertained some how... all the games are so BORING now.

fraish
11-15-12, 11:15 AM
please bring back marizipan and candy cane ovens but make them for purchase with several foods in fact i think we need more foods on all special ovens it takes alot just to get one up and running for two-three recipes.

ashrb
11-15-12, 01:28 PM
I really hope they bring back last years Christmas tables and make them available for coins.

melaniekwow
11-15-12, 08:45 PM
How about a Christmas toy train set that actually moves around the bakery!

cleodux
11-16-12, 10:59 PM
I want a gingerbread house recipes. And loads new recipes on special oven.

aliadri22
11-17-12, 08:57 PM
I'd like to see cuter chairs & tables than the thanksgiving & Halloween editions. & a Christmas tree (decoration item) that isn't outrageously expensive :)

yumpixels
11-17-12, 10:44 PM
Gingerbread everything! I think an ornament and tree theme would be really cute, like ornament shaped tables. An elf on the shelf counter! An animated inflatable snow globe with a winter scene would be cute.

On the more serious side, a gilded christmas theme would be beautiful, or a silver snowflake theme!

Nutcracker ballet theme would be really incredible as well!

bindyyum
11-18-12, 12:15 PM
-Bu?uelos
-ni?o envuelto (like a rolled up cake)
-3 leches cake
-rosca de Reyes (3 kings bread)
-different flavors for cocoa maker- chocolate abuelita

And I agree it would be nice to see different holiday recipes from around the world

Gingerbread house would be awesome!!!!!!!

cappa8
11-18-12, 01:06 PM
Plz make the items for cooking bright and cheerful. I too would like more peppermint oven recipes. I love seeing the beautiful food.

soulout
11-18-12, 05:52 PM
Happy Holidays and all the ideas are so great...I would love too have them all!!!Good luck TeamLava and thnx for B.S and R.S luv them God Bless :-)

Baraze
11-18-12, 05:54 PM
Oh yes! I want the marzipan and candy cane maker thingy. I've mastered the cocoa but I'd love as many Xmas dishes as possible. I'd always be envious of folks who would still have their appliances out.

kieranyeow
11-18-12, 09:55 PM
Just Wish TL Will Bring Back Old Goals.

wendylady28
11-19-12, 09:39 AM
I would love to see snow falling in our bakeries. Would be a fun completion of a Christmas goal.

Limaxa
11-19-12, 10:00 AM
I would like to see paper stars like those
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q504/Limaxa/c98e8dea7e2fa17e0f04f49c087f1554.jpg

chocolatefantasy111
11-19-12, 01:05 PM
I was thinking of a Christmas version of ALL the recipes in the normal oven, in a Christmas oven perhaps? Ex. Instead of chocolate cookies, peppermint cookies! With peppermint pieces instead of chocolate chips.

LadyKade
11-24-12, 09:02 PM
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q504/Limaxa/c98e8dea7e2fa17e0f04f49c087f1554.jpg

Very pretty, that would be nice.

LadyKade
11-24-12, 09:08 PM
I would love to purchase last years Christmas items, as well as new ones. I love building new appliances and want more recipes. Bring back the past Christmas goals with new ones.

Would be nice to start decorating this week.

lilliejen
11-24-12, 09:22 PM
Please let players who didn't start playing the game until later complete the goals for Christmas food that is locked! I really want to make the Holiday Cupcakes + Candy Cane Cake, also, bring back the Holiday Drink appliance!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE! :)

lilliejen
11-24-12, 09:23 PM
I would love to purchase last years Christmas items, as well as new ones. I love building new appliances and want more recipes. Bring back the past Christmas goals with new ones.

Would be nice to start decorating this week.

YES! :) Bring back the old Christmas goals for the Holiday Cupcake as well as the Holiday Drink appliance!

lilliejen
11-24-12, 09:24 PM
Just Wish TL Will Bring Back Old Goals.

YES!!!!!!! THANK YOU! I am not the only one! I want the Holiday Cupcakes and Candy Cane Cake but they're locked! And bring back the Holiday Drink appliance! :)

lilliejen
11-24-12, 09:28 PM
please bring back marizipan and candy cane ovens

As well as the Holiday Drink appliance! :)

lovebit_26
11-25-12, 02:04 PM
I personally am very excited for xmas version of bakery story! I'd love to see xmas tree with presents under it, a santa figure and a new fireplace. Also a table for coins! As for recipes, different flavors of cocoa would be cool and also santa & reindeer cookies :)

Stueeeee
11-25-12, 06:08 PM
Some nice festive food on the ovens,
some mould wine or cider on the drinks machines,
Themed guests (like Halloween)
Themed items that are sold for coins not gems,
1 'holiday box' with 1 special item in it for free for every player,
A Christmas themed Sweepstake
the 'new appliance slot' price reduced from 49 gems to 24 for a short time,

A level cap update :-)

Stueeeee
11-25-12, 06:10 PM
Ah yes, Let me finally unlock CRANBERRY CIDER and YULE LOGS!!

ellygator
11-25-12, 06:40 PM
Recipe-wise: I'd love to see gingerbread men, christmas tree/stocking sugar cookies, maybe cake with present decorations, or a gingerbread house

Decoration-wise: Definitely Christmas lights to hang on walls is what I'd like to see most. You see them usually in restaurants and stores during this time of year, it'd totally fit. Perhaps a Christmas door mat, Santa/Mrs.Santa/Reindeer/Elf Helper displays~ Maybe santa on his sleigh + reindeer display

marrrina
11-25-12, 07:18 PM
- A return of the marzipan oven with more recipes
- Mint fudge bars
- Gelatin salad
- Rudolph sugar cookies
- Pecan squares
- Caramel cream cake
- Stollen
- Petits fours with a holiday theme
- MORE ITEMS FOR COINS
- Original pricing =O
- Themed guests, maybe with reindeer and santa hats, or a few elves
- I don't buy LTOs but I think a cool one would be a display scene inspired by A Christmas Carol
- Holiday fireplace
- Candy cane inspired decor

LalaSmooth
11-25-12, 07:21 PM
Lol when i first saw this i thought the update was here

shaunttf
11-25-12, 09:43 PM
Bakery Halloween was fun. The animation for characters is great. I hope you use the same style for Bakery Christmas. But my number 1 suggestion is also a complaint. Sometimes the game for a second or so freezes or processes, and the game mistakenly used my gems, to purchase something I never wanted. I have lost about 25 diamonds on 3 separate occasions. Today I lost 10 when I tried to make something, but did not have enough coins. The game then went to process and it when it finished, an achievement kicked in for having spent gems. I was like what?? I did not spend gems. Please add a confirmation when spending something. That may help. Please don't steal my diamonds :(

KakkuHanna
11-25-12, 11:43 PM
I want to get a christmas tree in my bakery. But I want it in my normal bakery without getting a new version of the game.

sgtmonkeynads
11-25-12, 11:53 PM
I want nothing.

Speed the game back up.

I have not. NOT played, opened or anything for an entire month because I have so much food I actually loose money by making more.

I STILL HAVE GINGERBREAD MEN FROM LAST CHRISTMAS. I still have celebration stuff from the fourth of July, last year 2011.

I didn't block my door or cook for an entire month and still have well over a million dishes left. I made less than a million dollars in an entire month.

So all I want for Christmas is a speedier game.

23fany
11-25-12, 11:56 PM
I would like to see christmast tree:-)

cast1532
11-26-12, 12:08 AM
The only thing I want is to get the Mince Pie receipe back. I hate seeing that grayed out.

CakepopsCutie
11-26-12, 03:38 AM
The decorated table for six is a great idea if it is, as you suggested, for use for customers and to tip. Great idea for a great goal :)

gunduz125
11-26-12, 10:33 AM
But does anyone have a idea when the goals will start? Each goal Bas 31 days and Christmas will be in one month from this day. I'm ready for some new goals 😍

mamareader02
11-26-12, 11:03 AM
New seasonal recipes to give as gifts to neighbors!

Dreamer691
11-26-12, 06:03 PM
I'm not sure if anyone else has already suggested it, but I'd love to see something Australian for the Christmas edition. Even if it's just a kangaroo or koala wearing a santa hat, it would seriously make my day!
And how about an Aussie/Kiwi pavlova on one of the ovens? All yummy and covered with fruit and chocolate flakes, just like my grandma makes. Mmmmmm....

grayangel123
11-26-12, 06:20 PM
Hopefully this Thursday we will see open up Bakery Story Christmas Edition for 6 Gems. There would be a new cooking appliance with 4 or 5 suggested recepies. Followed by new goals. Like a goal could unlock an elf or gifts. I'd like to see the neighborhood decked out with Christmas lights at night. With one home we could peek inside one window and see a lit up Christmas Tree. The neighborhood have snowmen and sleds. And on one roof see a Santa Clauss in his sled with reindeer with a chimney. The customers wearing winter gear. Be able to purchase a Christmas tree to place on your floor and Christmas lights ( I know they had this option last year) to hang on your wall with coins of course. That would be nice.

kieranyeow
11-26-12, 07:51 PM
OMG,
Christmas Almost Here~!
I'm So Excited...
Goals With Recipe Please,
Also,
bring back the old goals
Smile :)

dapplefur
11-26-12, 09:41 PM
i hope they bring back the candy cane and marzipan ovens as well as well as goals to unlock the cranberry cider, mince pie, holiday cupcake, yule log and gingerbread cake.

i would also like new recipes like candy cane ice cream for the ice cream machine, mint hot chocolate for the cocoa machine, gingerbread latte for the mixer, anise cookies for the oven.

22pretty
11-26-12, 10:16 PM
I LOVE CHRISTMAS TREES! 🎄There should be a very big tree that's cost around 35 💎. The second largest should be around 15 💎 and the their and fourth should cost coins. You should have lots of snowflakes deodar ions for everything; tables, chairs, walls, floors, and food. The people should be wearing elf, reindeer, snowman, and Mr. and Mrs. Claus outfits. You should have different cultural decorations like a manora, a dreidle, a tree, Jesus being born, and others. Also do present decorations somehow interpreted into the game 🎁. I hope this helped :)

22pretty
11-26-12, 10:17 PM
* third and fourth srry ��

22pretty
11-26-12, 10:17 PM
* decorations

holliebaby
11-27-12, 12:26 AM
Christmas tree, fireplace, new tiles, walls and avatar costumes

cupcakepartys
11-27-12, 12:51 AM
I think the Christmas message is very clear. It is a season for giving, for caring for those who are less fortunate than yourself, for speading joy around the world, for forgiving those who have wronged you. The Christians were sent Jesus to show them a better path, there was Saint Nicholas who cared about the children, and the Pagans who saw that midwinter had passed and the sun would shine for longer again. It would be great if TeamLava could come up with a Christmas update to reflect these Christmas values.

aww so touching <3

cupcakepartys
11-27-12, 12:52 AM

me too! this would be nice. I always love decorations :)

cupcakepartys
11-27-12, 12:54 AM
Ah yes, Let me finally unlock CRANBERRY CIDER and YULE LOGS!!

Yes Yes PLEASE! I wanna unlock those receipts from last year too!

23fany
11-27-12, 08:14 AM
Can't wait for x'mas edition...:-)

teamedwardgirl101010
11-27-12, 04:29 PM
I want to see some Christmas themed recipes put on the Candy Oven like Peppermint cake. I think a helpful Santa would look nice in people's bakeries as well. I want to see some gingerbread cookies. I'd probably bake some of those.

Theres already candy cane cake on the candy cane maker.

teamedwardgirl101010
11-27-12, 04:31 PM
We definitely need a Santa & some Christmas lights! Maybe a gingerbread house? Gingerbread table & chairs? Stockings to hang on the wall. Add some different kinds of hot chocolate to the cocoa maker- peppermint, cinnabun, salted caramel, double chocolate, marshmallow!

ALL of those are WONDERFUL suggestions c:

knittedcupcake
11-27-12, 05:15 PM
Theres already candy cane cake on the candy cane maker.

Not everyone has that oven. It isn't a purchase option for some of us either.

knittedcupcake
11-27-12, 05:16 PM
New seasonal recipes to give as gifts to neighbors!

I love this idea!

knittedcupcake
11-27-12, 05:20 PM
I don't want new, expensive appliances!! Just new recipes for appliances we already have.

And please give us a break! Make some cool stuff we can buy with coins instead of so mAny things that cost tons of gems.

knittedcupcake
11-27-12, 05:21 PM
Christmas cupcakes of different types would be nice.

ladygaga1978
11-28-12, 09:08 PM
I would love to see matching tables and chairs that do not cost gems for one or the other. It would be a shame if all of the tables or chairs cost gems like the Halloween items! For the tables and chairs I would love to see red and green colours, snow covered, or gingerbread themed! As for the decorations, Christmas trees, Christmas lights, snowmen, reindeer, candy canes, holly, wreaths, red ribbons, garland, presents, Santa of course, and maybe even a sleigh!

I am more into a traditional Christmas, but it would be wonderful to see different celebrations around Christmas have a few items too! I have so many ideas for the Christmas edition, but they have probably already come up with the ideas on their own by now. It would be awesome to have a winter wonderland wallpaper and tiles or red and green tiles, as long as everything doesn't look too matchy-matchy like some themes have recently. Oh, and windows that have Christmas lights around the border would be so festive!

opanugie
11-28-12, 09:52 PM
FLOOR
- Snow Tile with Angel
- Snow Tile with reindeer footprint
- Red Green Tile
DECORATION
- Santa Claus and His Reindeer
- Chimney with Christmas socks
- Snowman
WALLS DECORTAION
- Window with Snow
- Snowman
WALLS
- Snow Texture
STOVE
- Christmas Stove
GOALS

minmick
11-29-12, 06:39 PM
Cant wait for bakery story Christmas. Best game out there. Would like to see lots of decorations and Christmas recipes. Also love the goals

kieranyeow
11-29-12, 08:06 PM
I Want The Old Goals My Sweetie TL,
Please Make My Wish Come True.
The Only Wish I Wish Is The XMAS & VALENTINE Old Goals Went Back,
Or Give Us A Offer,I can pay for gems to unlock the old recipe ,
I really Want To make All the Xmas Recipe For This Year.
It's Special.
:D

mposey
11-29-12, 08:13 PM
Please give us a LTO sale TL! With old LTOs not the same from this years Black Friday and not something out of a box! Ty

dawn417
12-02-12, 08:48 AM
Gift me 19,000,000 XP for Christmas so I can move to level 100 & come out with the Christmas goals already...IT's December 2nd

Jadiy
12-02-12, 04:43 PM
Who knows when the Christmas Edition is coming out?!

Quimbly
12-02-12, 07:59 PM
Christmas music please - or at least an option for one other song! So very tired of hearing the same thing over and over and OVER! :)

Cupmeetscake
12-03-12, 12:58 PM
I would like to see: Christmas Cookies Display, Egg Nog in a punch bowl with other Christmas treats like the Thanksgiving feast, but Xmas themed..lots of red & green...maybe green chairs w/ red bows, christmas tree decoration, Christmas wreath, elf waiter, candy cane counter, christmas wrapping center for orders to go, christmas garland for door entrance, colorful blinking christmas lights, advent calendar,

Cupmeetscake
12-03-12, 01:00 PM
Oh & a couple of elves kissing under the MISTLETOE!! :)

Silvertoaster
12-08-12, 01:55 PM
Not sure if its too late but I have a couple things I'd like to see:

It would be really awesome if there were red floor tiles. And maybe tiles that look like snow? Like, not tiles with snowflakes on them, those are very nice but how about tiles with no tile lines on them and some "sparkle" to them, like new fallen snow.

juicyjeni
12-08-12, 03:44 PM
I think that it is absurd that TeamLava has not updated anything yet and we are still playing on Halloween Editions - It's already Chanukah and my customers still have Candy Corn Hats, Devil Ears and are dressed as Mummies! I would at least like a dreidel or some gelt . . . all we got was a Snow Globe Table, Stool and a Clock . . . I mean come on guys - you really need to get into the Holiday Spirit!!!!! BAH HUMBUG what a bunch of Grinches!!!!

Silvertoaster
12-09-12, 09:20 AM
Oh and one more:

This suggestion might be better for next year, seeing as how we're already into December a bit, but it would be cool to have an advent calendar type thing, a button on the bottom of the screen or something that you can click once a day and you get something different and random from it each day, like, on the first day you could get either a couple of coins OR a city painting wall decoration OR 1 gem. The second day you could get some coins OR 1 green floor tile OR 1 green snowflake floor tile. The coins would be the most common thing that is given, the less expensive item would be uncommon, and the big item rare. This would probably involve a lot of coding but I thought it would be really fun :)

LorettaLS
12-11-12, 02:12 PM
My idea is to have a christmas in my bakery.Where is it?Only a co.uple of items to decorate with

nukesters2
12-11-12, 05:06 PM
I want a Christmas fireplace complete with stockings hanging, some candles, and a nice christmas centerpiece of greens and ornaments :)

pastelesconamor
12-13-12, 08:30 AM
I would like a Christmas Edition for ANDROID. That's all I want.

pastelesconamor
12-13-12, 08:32 AM
Probably is because you use Android, so am I. Totally disappointed.

dorimba
02-12-13, 11:57 AM
I have a problem with this game, i'm level 22 but i have no more goals except the ones reguarded other team lava games for example: "reach level 12 in dragon story" or "install and play backery story v-day"... no more goals after the "l'amour special" one... what happened?? i've alredy reinstall the app but nothing change... can anyone help me?? i don't want play free will mode!!! XD

songai4239
02-12-13, 06:25 PM
What about bring back 2011 goal recipes back?