PDA

View Full Version : Where did my gems go??

savage_mel
10-06-12, 04:50 PM
ok, so I have a current balance of 29,237 coins and I wanted to buy an item worth 22,500. So I tap on the item and I get this pop up that says "you dont have enough coins" ok...huh?? So I close that window and immediately get another pop up that says " you have won the bronze badge for spending 5 gems" or something to that effect. What the...?! I didnt spend any gems on anything! So I close out of that window, and sure enough all my 10 gems are gone! I am a high level player in BS and FS so I am very well aware of gem traps but I did not fall into one of these. I did not "accidentally" expand, or finish food, or buy anything. My gems are gone and I have nothing to show for it! Where are my gems TL?? are you just taking them from us now without all the bother of gem traps? A new low....

bigbux3
10-06-12, 04:52 PM
Well, I'll tell you now, TeamLava won't refund you. It's like when I "bought" a door for 10 gems even though I wasn't under the Wall Section. Email support. If not, try posting a Dispute in the forums. Maybe a CM will help you. I hope they do.

sweetstuff525
10-06-12, 04:55 PM
Weird that you got the pop up that you didn't have enough coins when you did... Did you buy what you was wanting to buy? Do you now have how manny coins

I'm thinking that maybe since you got that pop up you accidently bought coins with gems?
How many gems are you missing if 10 then most likely that's what happened... If less then I don't know

Try emailing tl maybe they will see

savage_mel
10-06-12, 07:12 PM
yeah...I know they wont refund you. I've fallen into a gem trap or two in my day. And you know sweetstuff, you're probably right. What probaby happened was that I didnt have enough coins at the time so i got the popup saying so, and before I even knew what hit me I had "purchased" more coins with my gems. arrrgh! Oh well, no love lost I suppose. I had only installed this game to get gems/gold in my other games. And since we're off to such an annoying start, I wont continue playing.

robind30
10-06-12, 08:24 PM
I bet this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36866-I-have-HAD-IT-it-with-this-misleading-popup/page2) is what happened to you. :(

princessbella99
10-06-12, 08:34 PM
ok, so I have a current balance of 29,237 coins and I wanted to buy an item worth 22,500. So I tap on the item and I get this pop up that says "you dont have enough coins" ok...huh?? So I close that window and immediately get another pop up that says " you have won the bronze badge for spending 5 gems" or something to that effect. What the...?! I didnt spend any gems on anything! So I close out of that window, and sure enough all my 10 gems are gone! I am a high level player in BS and FS so I am very well aware of gem traps but I did not fall into one of these. I did not "accidentally" expand, or finish food, or buy anything. My gems are gone and I have nothing to show for it! Where are my gems TL?? are you just taking them from us now without all the bother of gem traps? A new low....

i lost gems too. dunno what happend. first time i went in, i had like 40 something, then the next time i had 30 something :( they said they couldnt refund it and that made me really mad

bigbux3
10-06-12, 09:21 PM
i lost gems too. dunno what happend. first time i went in, i had like 40 something, then the next time i had 30 something :( they said they couldnt refund it and that made me really mad

They can refund them, they choose not to refund them. Sorry. :(

xoxjenn
10-06-12, 10:09 PM
Not sure, but that pop-up says "You don't have enough coins to buy this item" then it has the coin price AND the gem price. So if you hit "Okay" you probably bought the item with your gems. :/

minidemon88
10-07-12, 02:09 AM
Oh my! I had fallen into the same gem trap as you before. For my case, it happened in fashion story. Similar to your case, I was short on my coins while doing goals but I didn't noticed that. And the next came the pop up which say "You don't have enough coins to buy this item" then came the pop up with 29,000 coins for 10 gems and an "Okay" button. I tapped okay since there's no cross out button for me to exit the pop up screen. Next I'm 29,000 coins richer but 10 gems poorer! -____-"