PDA

View Full Version : Material requests help

tranquileats
10-06-12, 03:18 PM
How do we send material requests and how do we send the material another person requests?

arale_norimaki
10-07-12, 07:57 AM
Hi!

I hope this is useful. I would have added pics but I am not building anything at the time :)

HOW TO REQUEST PARTS

A/ When you are building a new appliance, if you tap on the box a "Manage your apoliance" pops out.

If you go into it instead of closing it, you can see the pieces you need to build it.

By each piece you see the required number, and how many of them you have in stock.
You have the option of getting them by spending gems os ask your friends for them. Just press on that option and a lost of your neighors will pop out. Choose the neighbors you are going to ask. That's it!

Two advices when doing this
1/ sent max 10/15 requests at once or most requests would be kind if stuck and sent days later
2/ if you are not sure about your neighbors bring ultra fast, include Stormie on the list. He would accept about 2 hours later and that is the only actual thing this fake neighbor can do for you

B/ When you are NOT building a new appliance, by kindly asking your neighbors On your wall or theirs :) You may want to do that to build faster your appliances. You can check the parts you need for the appliances you want here (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/rest_applparts_list.html).

HOW TO SEND PARTS

1/ Formal requests

The folder Messages has a News tap where you can see, from top to bottom:

- gifts received
- material requests
- news feed

If you accept the "material resquest" from a neighbor you'd be sending that part to your neighbor.
My personal advice on this point is, before accepting, you visit your neighbor and send a second one as a gift.

2/ Request on your wall

You may receive them on your wall. All you have to do is press on their name, go to their place a gift them one of those.

3/ Request on their wall

Some people leave their part needs on their walls, you may want to check it before visiting them.

kristi_ian22
10-13-12, 11:09 PM
I also dont know how to send material request. I want to build a oven. I dont know where to find the box

JohnDede
10-13-12, 11:39 PM
I also dont know how to send material request. I want to build a oven. I dont know where to find the box

Go into Design mode (bottom right) > appliance tab > select the appliance to build > tap an open space on your floor > buy the appliance (turns into a box) > move it where you want it > exit design mode. Tap on the box to see which parts are needed and how many of each. Use the Ask button to select neighbors to request parts from. Gifted parts need to be accepted, but Accepted request parts go straight into your My Gifts tab under Main.

arale_norimaki
10-14-12, 02:11 AM

Once you buy a constructibe oven, a box will show on your floor instead of the oven.
To buy the oven make sure not to press on the tools but on the name of the appliance. Good luck!