PDA

View Full Version : Force Close Issue With My Sony Xperia Play 4g/ Playstation Phone

lelouchcode123
10-06-12, 02:35 PM
Help! My Dragon Story game keeps telling me thr game is not responding and tells me I need to force close it. Sometimes I think Im clicking on stuff way too fast, but it'll force close even if I dont touch anything. Every time I get on the game, the whole background is blue. It glitches out entirely too much, and Im just fed up. If you could fix those issues with my phone, I would b so greatful. c:
Thank you for taking your time to review and respond.
Sincerely,
lelouchcode123

ButterPanda
10-06-12, 07:03 PM
First try uninstalling and resinstalling the game from the app store. Once you have done that, restart your device. When you run the game, be sure to close any programs that are currently open. If this still occurs, please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com

iSleepyPanda
10-07-12, 04:05 PM
First try uninstalling and resinstalling the game from the app store. Once you have done that, restart your device. When you run the game, be sure to close any programs that are currently open. If this still occurs, please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com

I'm having the same issue on Android. I have already done all of the above but get the same Force close or wait message every time after the loading screen. I probably won't be playing this game much longer. Way too many bugs, over priced items with little return, and many other problems with this game that makes me not wanting to return.

I'm only playing it for gems (goals) in RS but it's not worth the headache.