PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to complete new habitat goal this late in the game :(

auroracon
10-06-12, 01:23 PM
Since Kindle Fire just got goals, I've been going through them pretty quickly since most of them I've already accomplished (like breeding certain dragons), but I just got to a goal where I have to upgrade a red habitat to a large red habitat.

I'm level 53 and all of my habitats are full! I'd have to sell 3 dragons, sell my red habitat, buy a small red, and upgrade it just to complete the goal :(

Or use gold to complete the goal, which I really don't want to do.

Team Lava, is there some way to have goals such as this bypassed?

Takiofallen
10-06-12, 01:41 PM
you can skip but it cost gold

10-06-12, 02:35 PM
This should have just auto completed. I was 40 something when android got goals and it auto completed mine.

auroracon
10-06-12, 05:40 PM
This should have just auto completed. I was 40 something when android got goals and it auto completed mine.

Mine aren't autocompleting unless its something like 'breed this dragon' and I already have that dragon on my island. Things like 'invite a neighbor' or 'clear ten pieces of foliage' aren't autocompleted and are requiring me to do it. Which isn't that big of a deal, except for the habitat one since I'd have to delete one I already have in order to buy a small one to upgrade it. :(