PDA

View Full Version : INFINITY DRAGON "Luck"! Finally got a diamond!

DjrainbowBRAINS
10-06-12, 11:25 AM
Finally after all these months 6 to be exact! I used a level 10 wizard left and level 10 fairy right and got me an INFINITY DRAGON!! I just wanted to let it be known it is possible! I feel so relieved after all the speed breeding attempts and monies spent!... I did this whilst broke and no gold!

I am now on my hybrid journey! I feel so elite so now I must ask can I breed my hybrids together to get just a regular diamond dragon??

DjrainbowBRAINS
10-06-12, 11:26 AM
Please add I'm looking for new neighbors! My id is DjrainbowBRAINS ! I play regularly and I gift back daily if possible.

Horntail21
10-06-12, 12:42 PM
Congrats!! If I'm not mistaken you can only get a diamond with two infinities. I don't think that infinity plus anything else equals diamond but don't quote me on that.

bigbux3
10-06-12, 12:57 PM
Congrats! I hope to follow in your footsteps to conquer a Diamond Dragon as well!

analinz
10-11-12, 11:33 PM
wow .. that's amazing . congrats !

freyx378
10-11-12, 11:38 PM
Cool! Congratz!
I dunno about the diamond in DS, but in MS you can get another diamond by breeding the diamond itself with its hybrid diamond. Maybe because infinity has the same element as diamond, it would be possible (e.g infinity + quetzal). I wish I could get a diamond soon!

krisypie1
10-11-12, 11:44 PM
Congrats on your Infinity. I also got an Infinity on Tuesday Oct 9th. I Breed Wizard level 10, and Fairy Level 7