PDA

View Full Version : Can players use iTunes money to buy gems?

electrikbarbarella
10-06-12, 11:06 AM
I have money in my iTunes account and was wondering if I can buy gems with it.

electrikbarbarella
10-06-12, 11:13 AM
When I tried to purchase gems, it only gave me credit card payment options.

mattyboo1
10-06-12, 11:14 AM
I can use an iTunes card it works though I usually pay credit card

kooky panda
10-06-12, 11:26 AM
Yes, if you have money from itune cards on your account, when you purchase gems, the cost will be deducted from your balance.
Your device will need to be under the same itunes account where your credit is.
You can check your credit balance on your device-
Go to itunes, tap music, scroll to the bottoM, hit redeem. If you have money on your account, it will show your credit balance.

electrikbarbarella
10-06-12, 12:12 PM
Yes, if you have money from itune cards on your account, when you purchase gems, the cost will be deducted from your balance.
Your device will need to be under the same itunes account where your credit is.
You can check your credit balance on your device-
Go to itunes, tap music, scroll to the bottoM, hit redeem. If you have money on your account, it will show your credit balance.
Thanks! Just bought gems, I see the money has been deducted from my account BUT my in-game gem total is the same. How long does it usually take for the gem purchase to be applied to the account?

kooky panda
10-06-12, 07:00 PM
Thanks! Just bought gems, I see the money has been deducted from my account BUT my in-game gem total is the same. How long does it usually take for the gem purchase to be applied to the account?

Most of the time is it immediate, but sometimes there can be a delay. Try restarting your device. If they do not show up, send an email to support@teamlava.com
along with a copy of your itunes receipt.

electrikbarbarella
10-07-12, 02:58 PM
Most of the time is it immediate, but sometimes there can be a delay. Try restarting your device. If they do not show up, send an email to support@teamlava.com
along with a copy of your itunes receipt.

Thanks kooky! My gems I purchased yesterday still have not shown up in my game, so I have sent a copy of my iTunes receipt to support@teamalava.com as you suggested.

electrikbarbarella
10-09-12, 09:42 AM
I sent a copy of the receipt to the support email address 10/7 and I still have do not have my gems or a reply from the support staff. I'm wondering if this normal? Should I email them again?

pinkster73
10-09-12, 09:59 AM
You should send a pm to butterpanda, ponyroar, or a cm so maybe they can look into it.

kooky panda
10-09-12, 10:37 AM
I sent a copy of the receipt to the support email address 10/7 and I still have do not have my gems or a reply from the support staff. I'm wondering if this normal? Should I email them again?It can take3-5 business days for a support agent to respond to your email.
Monday was a US holiday, so I would say if you do not hear back from them by Friday, respond back to the email they sent you with your ticket number to check on the status.