PDA

View Full Version : Downloading gems after buying?

Unregistered
11-27-10, 02:33 PM
It took a long time to purchase so I left restaurant story. When I went back in, the gems were not there, so I purchased again. After buying, a message appeared that I still had gems to download. So I think I paid twice, but only received once. Is there a place to go to find these gems to download? I tried to look in itunes, but I can't figure it out. Or are they somewhere in restaurant story?

Unregistered
11-27-10, 02:39 PM
It took a long time to purchase so I left restaurant story. When I went back in, the gems were not there, so I purchased again. After buying, a message appeared that I still had gems to download. So I think I paid twice, but only received once. Is there a place to go to find these gems to download? I tried to look in itunes, but I can't figure it out. Or are they somewhere in restaurant story?

If u don't get them tomorrow, email support on Monday.

Keepin mind u won't get a response likely til Monday if u contact them today.

Norman doesn't usually work on weekends so isn't here, and it's a holiday weekend in the USA. It's their thanksgiving weekend.
Don't buy anymore tho. Check your iTunes acct to see if you've been charged, or charged twice. Close your game right out, then give a minute, go back in to see if they are there.

Again, if not, email support or re post here Monday with your I.d. And I'm sure it'll get sorted. Best of luck.