PDA

View Full Version : Question about Halloween oven gifts

MomsHouseofSweets
10-06-12, 09:46 AM
I have been waiting to receive requests for the Black Iron and the Logs in order to build the Halloween oven. Today, I need 4 Black Iron and 5 Logs, which is more than I needed earlier this morning. I noticed that I have 4 Black Iron and 5 Logs in my gift inventory. Why are they showing up in the gift inventory and not used toward the building of the oven?

I have tried the Force Close, restarting, shutting down and even clicking on the gifts (even tho I knew it wouldn't work) and I've tried uninstall and reinstall. Could this be a glitch or am I not understanding something about our gift inventory??

arale_norimaki
10-07-12, 09:59 AM
I have been waiting to receive requests for the Black Iron and the Logs in order to build the Halloween oven. Today, I need 4 Black Iron and 5 Logs, which is more than I needed earlier this morning. I noticed that I have 4 Black Iron and 5 Logs in my gift inventory. Why are they showing up in the gift inventory and not used toward the building of the oven?

Hi!

If you are missing 4 Black Iron and 5 Logs it means you should see you received 8 Black Iron and 9 Logs. You must have the exact same thing, 8 Black Iron and 9 Logs, in your gift inventory, right?
The thing is, until you actually build the appliance, all the parts you receive, either from requests or direct gifts, are stocked in your inventory, but they are fully taken into account both in the countdown and when building your oven. So the parts received shown by the appliance and the inventory should match.
If the parts received shown by the appliance and the gift inventory do not match, then contact TL because there is a bug.

As for the missing parts, that is something I can not help you about for it never happened to me. Just in case, I'd advice you to make a screen shot today. That way, if tomorrow the count has gone down again you could e-mail TL showing the problem :)

I hope this helps!