PDA

View Full Version : have i already got the most out o this game

2cool4zoo
10-06-12, 04:57 AM
I'm only on level 14 yet i have run out of tasks to cary out, reached my building level allocation and cleared vast expansion land that the next piece of expansion will cost me 70,000 but to be honest i have so much open space i dont even need to clear any more.

if all i am to do is log in and rab the coins from the buildings then there is no point. When i reached level 14 i had the option of buying the new tavern yet once i did i found out i couldnt complete the build with out producing glue which you cant do until level 17. (3 whole levels away which will take an age when there is nothing much to help speed up the process) such a good fun little game spoilt by a lack of longitivity in it after such a short time.

i see things that are in the wards that look like more people to deal with yet after clearing the land around them they still wont let me do anything with them.

Yawn ........

brohim
10-06-12, 06:44 AM
Your village is so empty lol, no where near reached maximum buildings :S. I have no idea how you have expanded so much already, I guess i've been handicapped since I started this game so early. The unfairness is going to make me quit.

2cool4zoo
10-06-12, 11:41 AM
I know I haven't completed the game but what I'm saying is once played for a week or two it gets to a point you wonder what you are playing for. There are no tasks at moment no super rare items I'm hunting for as I am in dragon and monster story. Got to wait 3 levels to be able to build the next building even though it doesn't look that great to need.

laVirtualCloset
10-06-12, 11:50 AM
Been playing for a 8 days and we are at the same level and have expanded to the same areas. You're space is so empty. How did u clear all the trees, grass, and rocks? At level 14, my energy level is 28. I've had to reshuffle the space many times and use the trees as part of the decor cause I don't have anywhere near the energy to remove them. The fun in he game has been the balancing act with my energy limitation to collect, craft, build, and generate resources. Having said all of that, we really need the 40 energy cap. I can't imagine the difficulty keeping up with my kingdom's needs when I grow a little more.

I will say, I have over a 100 nbrs of various levels and your kingdom is the only one I've seen with that much empty space.

2cool4zoo
10-08-12, 01:27 AM
Been playing for a 8 days and we are at the same level and have expanded to the same areas. You're space is so empty. How did u clear all the trees, grass, and rocks? At level 14, my energy level is 28. I've had to reshuffle the space many times and use the trees as part of the decor cause I don't have anywhere near the energy to remove them. The fun in he game has been the balancing act with my energy limitation to collect, craft, build, and generate resources. Having said all of that, we really need the 40 energy cap. I can't imagine the difficulty keeping up with my kingdom's needs when I grow a little more.

I will say, I have over a 100 nbrs of various levels and your kingdom is the only one I've seen with that much empty space.

All you got to do is pop into the game on a regular occassion and clear things energy is restored at 1 every 2mins so every 30mins you have 15 energy to use, it takes 30 seconds to go around the place using up 15 energy . yes i have a lot of space but unable to build anymore buildings due to level restrictions (have 2 buildings ready waiting for builders paste that wont be available until level 17)

maguar
10-08-12, 02:18 AM
All you got to do is pop into the game on a regular occassion and clear things energy is restored at 1 every 2mins so every 30mins you have 15 energy to use, it takes 30 seconds to go around the place using up 15 energy . yes i have a lot of space but unable to build anymore buildings due to level restrictions (have 2 buildings ready waiting for builders paste that wont be available until level 17)

You're very lucky. Pretty much everyone else gets their energy restored at 1 per 3 minutes. Everyone else is crying out to get what you have.

On the plus side this shows that TL is trialling a reduced regen rate.

MHz_
10-08-12, 03:32 AM
Actually we're not. He's just mistaken.

maguar
10-08-12, 03:35 AM
Actually we're not. He's just mistaken.

Ok thanks for letting us know. I got all excited for over nothing :)

laVirtualCloset
10-08-12, 11:46 AM
Thanks for clarifying MHz_,

This week I'm back in the office but last I had a tremendous amount of free time and was able to clear about every 20 - do mins. That enabled me to level up so quickly from downloading the game to level 16 this morning. But even with very frequent access, it's challenging.

There r so many options in the game so we may be playing a bit differently but I think this is a game about the journey. Enjoying the ride!