PDA

View Full Version : No goals - how do I get more goals?

pixsmith
10-06-12, 03:57 AM
Hi, I've just completed the 5 skunkipines, 5 fangbeasts goal and I haven't been given any new goals. Is there something I need to do to trigger more goals? :confused:

Thanks for any help!

laVirtualCloset
10-06-12, 11:54 AM
Hi, I've just completed the 5 skunkipines, 5 fangbeasts goal and I haven't been given any new goals. Is there something I need to do to trigger more goals? :confused:

Thanks for any help!

There r adventures you can go on when u tap your King or Queen's Keep. Also, there may be more goals on Ivy when the updates roll out sometime next week

pixsmith
10-06-12, 12:56 PM
I've got the King's Keep so I'm off searching the Castle Vault just now!

I hope they give us more caravan's - collecting everything you need is very enjoyable and a great way to earn coins!

Really enjoying this game - thanks TL

MHz_
10-06-12, 01:19 PM
I've got the King's Keep so I'm off searching the Castle Vault just now!

I hope they give us more caravan's - collecting everything you need is very enjoyable and a great way to earn coins!

Really enjoying this game - thanks TL

We have a huge set of new quests (goals) that will be released next week. Expect to figure out what that big stone tablet is for, and much more :)

pcoote
10-10-12, 02:58 AM
We have a huge set of new quests (goals) that will be released next week. Expect to figure out what that big stone tablet is for, and much more :)

When can we expect this update? Loving the game btw