PDA

View Full Version : I am so fed up with this game!

strawberryshortcake10
10-05-12, 10:58 PM
I have been playing this, as well as many of the other story games for a year and half now. I am very familiar with the value of gems and have lost many on mistaken purchases but I am so fed up with the fact that team lava refuses to put an "are you sure you want to make this purchase? question after tapping something that costs gems. A few months ago a new slot used to cost me 25 gems, and yes I accidentally bought one (now they are a ridiculous 49). The other day I finally had 5,500,00 coins I needed to make my next expansion. Through a few too many accidental gem purchase I have become a little OCD with making sure I don't tap the wrong thing. Well wouldn't you know it even though I had the correct amount of coins, I was charged 80 gems to gain ONE STUPID SQUARE around my boutique! I know that asking if we want to use the gems is absolutely a feature you can add because I get asked "are you sure you want to sell this?" when I try to sell a utensil display I get with my collectables in RS so why not ask people about the gems? I mean come on, I earned every single one of those gems by working hard leveling up on all those outfits and now between the extra slot and the expansion I am out more than 100 gems. I have been on the forums enough to know this will fall on deaf ears and has been said a million times before but I am just irate right now. Seriously, coming from someone that has almost 200 gems in BS and almost 600 in PHS (all earned , not bought) I am stingy and cautious with my gems and making an 80 gem error is not what I believe happened when I had the coins I needed to complete the task. I feel like there is some type of an error going on here and I feel robbed!

rowayyah
10-05-12, 11:31 PM
I had similar problems and so did a lot of girls but TL NEVER listen to us...��

Erikania
10-07-12, 08:28 PM
I think the same here, since generally I don't buy (with real Money) in-app, I don't have Gems to spend.

But the reason is very simple why no developer does this (Actually I am also annoyed with a lot of other games which have the same issue): Easy Money!
If you have accidentally bought something and wasted your Gems(Gold, Coins or whatever) you still need them for those thing which are really matter, which means you spend more real money.
Why waste time, money and manpower with high quality in-game products if you can earn your money this way?

Erikania
10-07-12, 08:55 PM
Since this forum is missing an edit button I can only use this spam method to Edit:
Same is with the money not summing up correctly. No one ever has mentioned that the game has billed to little money or have add more than they earned.
(while watching it the coins have a little strange behavior, going up and down without any reason, I mean I didn't do anything. Ok, I was going into the catalog, but I haven't ordered a thing.
I assumed that may be happens because the game locally calculates the money and the server, too. And the in intervals the local value gets overridden)

But since you need a lot of coins (especially in the beginning) and maybe Gems to use the possibility is high that you use your real money to buy the missing.

I have made up my mind, before I start using real money in such games, I trash ..erm uninstall them.

misssan
10-13-12, 06:39 AM
I am also fed up with this game... So many bugs and they do nothing...

rowayyah
10-28-12, 02:30 AM
I am also fed up with this game... So many bugs and they do nothing...

I agree 190% !!!!!