PDA

View Full Version : golds are gone..

iamlynn
10-05-12, 08:21 PM
last day, i downloaded the restaurant story(the halloween series) and got some golds for the reward.. and i slept and i woke up this morning and found out that the golds were gone!! I had more than 200golds and now I only have 178 golds.. I did NOT use any of my golds today.. I want my golds back:(

and plus!! The increased costs for clearing the foliage.. Is this normal?? Clearing the tree costs 800000dollars!

I have Dragon story the new dawn series and my storm8 ID is iamlynn

iamlynn
10-06-12, 01:16 AM
I couldnt find out how to edit the thread.. so i am just writing another one..

i had previously played dragon story, and the quest of downloading the new dawn series appeared.. but for some reasons I couldnt download it that time. i remember the quest said it will last for more than ten days but at some point (before the timel limit was over) the quest did not appear. I just downloaded the new dawn but i was thinking about the rewards.. i need golds and people said you would have got 30 golds or so if u done that quest.. What's wrong with my quest and can u plz give me the rewards now?? the quest just disappeared!

Aristodeme
10-06-12, 02:04 AM
It's been well over ten days since New Dawn was released so it's pretty obvious that the gold quest has expired and you won't be able to get it back and no, TL won't give you the 30 gold because you didn't complete the quest on time. Or maybe the quest will reappear out of the blue randomly, it happened to me once but if not, then that's that.

kooky panda
10-06-12, 07:21 AM
last day, i downloaded the restaurant story(the halloween series) and got some golds for the reward.. and i slept and i woke up this morning and found out that the golds were gone!! I had more than 200golds and now I only have 178 golds.. I did NOT use any of my golds today.. I want my golds back:(

and plus!! The increased costs for clearing the foliage.. Is this normal?? Clearing the tree costs 800000dollars!

I have Dragon story the new dawn series and my storm8 ID is iamlynn
You will need to email support@teamlava.com so they can look into your game to see what happened to your gold and goals.