PDA

View Full Version : Can't have two hostesses?

Unregistered
11-27-10, 01:19 PM
I bought another hostess thing thinking I could have two and now I wasted all my money can you have two hostess I would buy an extra one...please help.

Unregistered
11-27-10, 01:25 PM
I bought another hostess thing thinking I could have two and now I wasted all my money can you have two hostess I would buy an extra one...please help.

No u can't. The other hostess/ host tables are so u can change up your design...ie buy one that u like for your decor, not for u to have another host. I'm sort of surprised anyone would think that. The host represents u, the player, so unless u have a split personality, having two of u seems....well...redundant.

Unregistered
11-27-10, 02:04 PM
No u can't. The other hostess/ host tables are so u can change up your design...ie buy one that u like for your decor, not for u to have another host. I'm sort of surprised anyone would think that. The host represents u, the player, so unless u have a split personality, having two of u seems....well...redundant.

Yeah I guess I wasn't really thinking. Well luckily it's a different color so I can switch up my theme!

Unregistered
11-27-10, 02:08 PM
Yeah I guess I wasn't really thinking. Well luckily it's a different color so I can switch up my theme!

Cool! I've been doing that with wallpaper. Buying different ones to switch up my theme.

Happy cooking

Unregistered
11-27-10, 05:02 PM
Cool! I've been doing that with wallpaper. Buying different ones to switch up my theme.

Happy cooking

Thanks you too.