PDA

View Full Version : confused:

reddelicius
10-05-12, 07:08 PM
:How can you send permits to your neighbor ...in home design story.....help..please

kooky panda
10-05-12, 07:22 PM
You cannot send permits. You neighbors will need to send a request to you. When you accept their request, the permit will be sent to them.

gitten
10-08-12, 03:20 PM
Posted question in wrong thread. How do you request permits?
Also, off topic but don't know where to ask. How do you get to put more than 1 item on a piece of furniture. I have only seen in in Stormie's and 1 neighbor. Is it when you reach a certain level or if you have gem items, or something else? Thanks for both answers.

kooky panda
10-08-12, 03:43 PM
Posted question in wrong thread. How do you request permits?
Also, off topic but don't know where to ask. How do you get to put more than 1 item on a piece of furniture. I have only seen in in Stormie's and 1 neighbor. Is it when you reach a certain level or if you have gem items, or something else? Thanks for both answers.

Click the expansion sign and you will get a pop up telling how many coins and how many permits are required. If you have enough of both, you can hit expand.
If you are short expansions, click the ask friends button, they you can ask neighbors for the permits.

Once you receive all the permits and you have enough coins, you can expand.

I think there are only certain things that can hold more than one item.