PDA

View Full Version : Support? Not exist

Laubenpieper
06-21-10, 09:09 AM
I lost my user id after a mistake with my phone, i dont have the udid with i made my farm! Now i cant play my farm, i try to contact the support and give my new udid the get my old lev 30 farm back! But the support its at holydays? No answers, just nothing....nice job im really proud of u! I try it the last 2 days to contact the support! Pff.....

Unregistered
06-21-10, 10:36 AM
Get a answer, wow thx:)

Unregistered
06-21-10, 01:33 PM
And have my farm back:) thx a lot

rofflecop
06-21-10, 04:58 PM
I lost my user id after a mistake with my phone, i dont have the udid with i made my farm! Now i cant play my farm, i try to contact the support and give my new udid the get my old lev 30 farm back! But the support its at holydays? No answers, just nothing....nice job im really proud of u! I try it the last 2 days to contact the support! Pff.....

Hey, as you may have read from the autoresponse, Support is very limited on weekends, so for anyone else out there still having issues, be patient and wait till the next business day =)

Unregistered
06-22-10, 12:48 AM
Ty, the costumer support told me the same:)

Unregistered
06-22-10, 01:38 AM
People, even support people, deserve to have some rest over the weekend. It's not like being unable to play the farm is a life and death situation that calls for a round-the-clock 24/7 support.

I, too, had a problem, and my problem was over the weekend as well. Waited for the support guys to come backm and then got a complete and satisfying answer to my problem.

saying the support is non-existand is just slander. Since you got everything you needed once the weekend was over, I think you should apologise.

Bunny
06-22-10, 07:32 PM
I had a rather sensitive issue over the weekend and e-mailed support to tell them what was happening. I did receive the automated response but I have to say that support took care of the situation as soon as Monday rolled around. I think they are doing a great job at what they do. We all complained about the constant crashing with the flowers update and although it was annoying for awhile, they took care of it as soon as humanly possible. Remember, support has a life outside of working on this incredible game that they have created and supplied to us for free. If you read the threads, you see they have a lot of issues to deal with and they handle them as best as they can and as quickly and they can. They are human.

Bunny
06-22-10, 11:15 PM
There was a popup today offering 10 gems for downloading Pets Live Thresh. After installing and running it, my gems did not appear. I found a thread about the problem. I posted and then sent support and e-mail. They responded very fast to tell me they fixed the bug and when I opened the Farm Story game my gems would be there. The gems were there. Please realize they do read our threads and our e-mails using the posts to make our game play better. They do a terrific job and should be appreciated for their hard work, not criticized for not moving as quick as people expect.

Talyon
06-23-10, 02:09 PM
There was a popup today offering 10 gems for downloading Pets Live Thresh. After installing and running it, my gems did not appear. I found a thread about the problem. I posted and then sent support and e-mail. They responded very fast to tell me they fixed the bug and when I opened the Farm Story game my gems would be there. The gems were there. Please realize they do read our threads and our e-mails using the posts to make our game play better. They do a terrific job and should be appreciated for their hard work, not criticized for not moving as quick as people expect.

iM GLAD U GOT YOURS BUT I DIDNT GET MINE AND IM NOT GOING TO EMAIL SUPPORT FOR SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE GIVE ME MY GEMS. Oops Caps.

Talyon
06-23-10, 02:13 PM
iM GLAD U GOT YOURS BUT I DIDNT GET MINE AND IM NOT GOING TO EMAIL SUPPORT FOR SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE GIVE ME MY GEMS. Oops Caps.

Never mind i got them, ty