PDA

View Full Version : Ivys hut goal

diehardpat
10-05-12, 04:05 PM
I have not got the goal to unlock Ivys hut yet? Anybody else get it?

maguar
10-05-12, 04:10 PM
No one that I've heard of. I reckon it'll be coming in the next update. Same with the goal for unlocking Hot Sauce in the Kitchen.

diehardpat
10-05-12, 04:11 PM
Thank you Maguar, ever think of being a moderator you would make a great one xxxx Mwah

laVirtualCloset
10-05-12, 06:29 PM
Thank you Maguar, ever think of being a moderator you would make a great one xxxx Mwah

Agreed! U should apply if u haven't already and have the time. Clearly you have the desire to help!

laceylaine
10-06-12, 10:57 AM
Anyone know the trigger to getting this goal yet?

Tankmagnet
10-13-12, 02:10 PM
The goal should be there if you're a Lv 14. I can't remember exactly what I did, but I got it shortly after building the castle.

Tankmagnet
10-13-12, 02:16 PM
I however now have a problem with that goal. I planted the 5 trees/flowers and watered 40 flowers as required. The last item in the goal is to water her house site. Question is, hitting the "water" button does nothing. I thought perhaps I have to purchase her hut now (previously locked by first two list items). The market place still says it's locked. So how do I go about building/preparing the building site if there's nothing to water or build?

Tankmagnet
10-13-12, 02:20 PM
Nevermind, I think I figured it out. I think it's that huge structure we have to expand to.

maguar
10-13-12, 03:04 PM
You have to have 40 water in your inventory to be able to water. The goal talks about the building site but that doesn't mean anything - you don't have to prepare a particular area and when you unlock the building you can put it anywhere there's room.

Tankmagnet
10-13-12, 06:57 PM
Well that was vague of them. Thank you for clearing that up, Maguar.

maguar
10-13-12, 09:34 PM
Glad to help :)

2cool4zoo
10-16-12, 10:44 PM
Im level 18 but Ivy's hut is still saying locked by goal..... I've built all building available and have no goals pnding to be completed. what do i need to do

greygull
10-16-12, 10:46 PM
Im level 18 but Ivy's hut is still saying locked by goal..... I've built all building available and have no goals pnding to be completed. what do i need to do

Check to see if you can update the app (or you can delete and reinstall the game - that will give you the most current version).

Have you expanded to Ivy yet?

2cool4zoo
10-16-12, 10:50 PM
i'll have a go at updating the game Thanks.

yes ive expanded a fair bit so far and unlocked 3 special places so far. Ivy was the first one

maguar
10-16-12, 10:52 PM

Sorry if I'm asking an obvious question, but have you expanded to where Ivy is yet?

2cool4zoo
10-17-12, 03:49 AM
Sorry if I'm asking an obvious question, but have you expanded to where Ivy is yet?

Yes i had cleared the magic garden, tablet of tabernum, and Ivy and from the land i can see roughly 3 more places to expand to

problem solved, I deleted the game and re-installed it and now straight away i have lots of quests/goals to do.....

hopesdragons
10-17-12, 06:48 AM
Yes i had cleared the magic garden, tablet of tabernum, and Ivy and from the land i can see roughly 3 more places to expand to

problem solved, I deleted the game and re-installed it and now straight away i have lots of quests/goals to do.....

Sounds like you didn't have the latest update from about a week ago. Enjoy!

AlexanderRex
10-19-12, 10:20 AM
I had the same problem and deleted and reinstalled game Came back with 5 or 6 new goals - most of which I have to redo but at least I'm moving forward :)

kimmym0108
08-17-17, 02:03 PM
check to see if you can update the app (or you can delete and reinstall the game - that will give you the most current version).

Have you expanded to ivy yet?

where is ivy's hut expansion? I don't have the hut and i'm on lvl 22 and don't see it

meme1098
08-17-17, 02:17 PM
where is ivy's hut expansion? I don't have the hut and i'm on lvl 22 and don't see it

Here's the goal in The Hub:

Have you completed all of it & built her house?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-New-CS-Main-Story-Goal-Guide&p=1346641&viewfull=1#post1346641

If it's not on your gameboard - NW posted a pic of it in the new goal thread - check the buildings tab in your inventory.