PDA

View Full Version : game slow after addition of dragon story ads

wallaredsoxfan
10-05-12, 02:02 PM
A few days ago I started seeing a pop up goal to install Dragon Story, a Dragon Story icon on the bottom left of my screen, and a Dragon Story billboard on the lawn outside my bakery. Ever since then Bakery Story has been slow and sluggish. My tips are slow to collect, my screens freeze, I can't scroll in the bakery or on my messages, news, or neighbors lists without them getting stuck, and the words and graphics disappear from my main menu screen. I play on a Droid 3 Motorola, I'm on level 68, I have the most current version, and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

[S8] Regina
10-05-12, 02:14 PM
If you would like, you can also download the Dragon Story game by following the links. Once the games are downloaded and ran on your device, this should decrease the amount of pop-ups that you receive.

Please also make sure you have closed all of the background applications so your device has enough memory to run the game. If you have cleared all of the background apps and are still experiencing slow game-play issues, please send an email to Support (support@teamlava.com), so they can check your account for any issues.

sweettooth6
10-07-12, 09:31 AM
I second this concern. Bakery Story has been unusually slow for me in the past couple months, but is struggling horribly since Dragon Story came around. Worse yet, I'm trying to play Dragon Story and it's doing the same thing, plus tons of Force Closes.

Yes, I'm on Android.

CelestiasHeaven
02-16-14, 03:06 PM
Both Games Dragon Story and Petshop Story go extremly slow when you decide to install a new version from both of the games, that why i decied to kick now both versions and go back to the orginal game, if i dont get any kind of new dragons, or Pets, Decorations in the Pet Shop Christmas Edition or Petshop Christmas Edition i dont see why i should allo both versions to let them slow down my gams instantely? It worked before before i installed both versions, and nope its not my iphones fault other teamlava games work fine on my Handy and i am using an android too.