PDA

View Full Version : Gems

Sam76
11-27-10, 12:36 PM
I think it would be a great idea if we could obtain gems another way. For example why could we not purchase them with the cash we make through the sale of the foods we produce? We are not all able to purchase them we actual money

Unregistered
11-27-10, 01:20 PM
I think it would be a great idea if we could obtain gems another way. For example why could we not purchase them with the cash we make through the sale of the foods we produce? We are not all able to purchase them we actual money

Gems are earned in game by leveling, the odd download offer, and the contests here.

I understand your frustration. I also understand, and agree, with the developers charging for gems for game extras.

The basic game is free.

In app sales tho are the only way these guys can get compensation to run their servers, pay their staff, and make a living. If they did it all for free, the games wouldn't exist because they would all need to find other job. And if everyone had another way to get gems, no body would pay. Not even those that do now and/or can afford to.

So it's not feasible or a smart business decision for them to go with your suggestion. Sorry

I do think they should lower the cost of gems, because if they did, more people would b able to buy, and they would earn more.

But even then, from what I've seen from some gimmee gimmee types on this forum, somebody would still whine to get everything for free, until none of these games existed.