PDA

View Full Version : Must download haloween update but have 2 restaurants

gunduz125
10-05-12, 09:44 AM
I play on iPhone and today I het pop up saying that I must download hoween version. Cause they dont support normal restaurant anymore.
Must I delete that app or just wait and after haloween there come another update again.
Does anyone know?
Thanks.

kooky panda
10-05-12, 11:04 AM
The Restaurant Halloween version, is the most current version to be playing.
You can delete the regular version, or just close it out and not play it.

gunduz125
10-05-12, 11:38 AM
So after haloween there will come a new update and I can delete the old app en play further with the haloween version?

NeeOnn
10-05-12, 12:48 PM
I play on both and restart both restaurants often so that they're in sync.

kooky panda
10-05-12, 01:19 PM
To avoid issues, I would advise just playing the halloween version.

We will eventually go back to the regular version. Normally there will be an update in the app store for the regular game at that time.

Katarina_100
10-05-12, 06:06 PM
Does that apply to all the Story games?

kooky panda
10-05-12, 07:17 PM
Does that apply to all the Story games?

Yes, on IOS, whenever there is a special version of the game released, along with the new content, this new release may have back-end bug fixes included, so you always want to play the special addition games.

barksmom
10-06-12, 06:16 AM
Is this new update available in Kindle? I didn't get a popup and i cant find an update in the apstore.

kwhales
10-06-12, 06:17 AM
So if I download the Halloween version, what should I do with the original one? You say not to play both. Do I put a table in front of the door to prevent customers coming? or just ignore the game?

kwhales
10-06-12, 06:19 AM
And what about by neighbors? Do I send them mail and post that I am moving to Halloween version so they won't gift me and wonder why I never gift back?

sweetstuff525
10-06-12, 06:28 AM
And what about by neighbors? Do I send them mail and post that I am moving to Halloween version so they won't gift me and wonder why I never gift back?

The new version transfers your game .. You will have your same restaurant name your same neighbors same amount of coins and gems... The new version includes Halloween decor and goals ... So you can still gift your neighbors in Halloween version

kwhales
10-06-12, 06:41 AM
Thank you sweet stuff. I was worried. Now I will download it.

sweetstuff525
10-06-12, 07:51 AM
Thank you sweet stuff. I was worried. Now I will download it.

Your welcome

kwhales
10-07-12, 06:02 AM
I have another question. KP said we probably will go back to the orignal game (probably after Halloween I'm thinking). When we do, will everything we purchased on this Halloween game transfer over too? I am spending coins on themed items, but really don't know if I want them year round. But then I don't want to lose the money I spent on them either. If the items transfer, will we be able to store them and bring them out for special occasions? Will you reimburse us loyal players (the ones that downloaded Halloween) if we lose the items if they aren't transferred?

KadeeDid
10-07-12, 06:45 AM
I have another question. KP said we probably will go back to the orignal game (probably after Halloween I'm thinking). When we do, will everything we purchased on this Halloween game transfer over too? I am spending coins on themed items, but really don't know if I want them year round. But then I don't want to lose the money I spent on them either. If the items transfer, will we be able to store them and bring them out for special occasions? Will you reimburse us loyal players (the ones that downloaded Halloween) if we lose the items if they aren't transferred?

Everything you have will transfer. You have unlimited storage so can store whenever you want. special appliances and items may no longer be available to purchase but what you have is yours forever.