PDA

View Full Version : Undercover Mother Has a time limit?

shalla666
10-05-12, 07:12 AM
I just got this goal yesterday, and there wasn't a timer on it. So I didn't work on that one trying to catch up with the other goals (Android user that just got goals). This morning, it read 10 hrs (now reads 7 ... had to drive to work ya know *smile*). There is no way that this goal could be completed since the merchandise you have to display is 16 hours on Part 1 of the goal. Even if I started yesterday when I initially got the goal, it's a 6 part goal. Is this a glitch?

sweetstuff525
10-05-12, 07:16 AM
I just got this goal yesterday, and there wasn't a timer on it. So I didn't work on that one trying to catch up with the other goals (Android user that just got goals). This morning, it read 10 hrs (now reads 7 ... had to drive to work ya know *smile*). There is no way that this goal could be completed since the merchandise you have to display is 16 hours on Part 1 of the goal. Even if I started yesterday when I initially got the goal, it's a 6 part goal. Is this a glitch?

after each part the timer resets and gives you more time

shalla666
10-05-12, 10:59 AM
Thanks! Wish it had a timer last night. Once I hit 10 hours this morning, there was no way to make it.

jl0408
10-09-12, 10:16 AM

I skipped the 1st part using gems. I had enough saved up from levelling up catalogue items and all my order slots were full. The following parts reset for 24 hours like someone above said. And they were pretty easy to finish using the shorter (1, 2, 15 or 30 min.) order times.

Shelbycat3000
10-10-12, 02:50 PM
I most likely won't bother with this one since IMO, the lip couch is SO ugly.