PDA

View Full Version : Quest and Challenges

cfajerson
10-05-12, 05:21 AM
I am playing Dragon Story on my Kindle Fire (using the Android OS). I have been playing for a couple of weeks and was wondering about how I could get more gold because I don't receive very much with the only 3 per day thing. So I found something about the Quest and Challenges, but my app version doesn't have this option. There is not a "Brown Book" on the left hand side of my screen for me to use. Why is this and how do I fix it? Also I read that you can gift other things besides gold and maps using a "Gift Button", but just like the "Brown Book" I do not have a "Gift Button" either. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be appreciated. Thanks!

P.S. I really like the game!! Just wish there was another way for me to get gold.

foxxiegirl
10-05-12, 06:24 AM
Your device doesn't yet support goals. Also in Dragon Story you can only gift gold,and respond to map requests. The other story games for the most part have multi gift options,but not this one.

cfajerson
10-05-12, 11:21 AM
Ok...thank you for replying...hoping to upgrade my phone soon to an IPhone...so maybe it won't always be an issue for me. :)

auroracon
10-05-12, 01:54 PM
actually, i'm on the kindle fire and just opened up my game a few minutes ago and suddenly goals were there! I think they were just added not long after this question was asked lol

kooky panda
10-05-12, 04:02 PM
actually, i'm on the kindle fire and just opened up my game a few minutes ago and suddenly goals were there! I think they were just added not long after this question was asked lol

Looks a new version in the amazon store!! If you device does not automatically download updates you will need to go to the store.
New version 1.0.5.4

Yes Goals!!