PDA

View Full Version : I am New

nala1982
10-05-12, 02:57 AM
Only install this game as offer on another game so wasn't planning to actually playing it but curiosity got the better of me.

Question
1) Can dragon dies in the game ?
2) if you forget feed your dragon what happens ?

darkrandy
10-05-12, 03:12 AM
No your dragons will not die.
Welcome to the game

foxxiegirl
10-05-12, 06:12 AM
Only install this game as offer on another game so wasn't planning to actually playing it but curiosity got the better of me.

Question
1) Can dragon dies in the game ?
2) if you forget feed your dragon what happens ?

No death :) and you only feed them to make them grow and earn more coins. So you actually never need to feed if you didn't want.

huanglina13
10-05-12, 07:43 AM
Welcome to the game.
Have fun with the game.

nala1982
10-05-12, 10:08 AM
Thanks i normally avoid teamlava games because they aimed at children but i loved dragons ever since i was a kid and i don't actually plan playing the game much just whenever i am bored.

nala1982
10-07-12, 10:29 AM
Well things i have learnt

1) Those stone path can be removed it took a day to figure out i can sell them make space
2) Don't spend gold on dragon you can breed
3) There so much cleaning up to do you will run out coins easily ( good thing dragon can go hungry for few days)
4) They should rename this game dragon breeding as that seems to be the point of this nothing else but try combine diffrent dragon but is it just me or does most dragon look too cute to a scary dragon unlike firestorm which seem to be one angry dragon.

kwhales
10-07-12, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the game. As earlier posts said--get as many dens as you can. Even if you don't put dragons in them. Each time someone visits, they can leave coins on each den (6 for friends, 3 for others). So you can gain alot of money this way. But yes, you need to visit your own place often to collect and keep dens available for more visitors. Also, the more you visit others, the more they will visit you.

For that comment about TL aims for children, well, I'm over 50 and play 4 TL games. Like you, I started this because of HDS requests and the pursuit of gold. But I also play bubble mania and RS. I use to play City Story but got bored and played city story metro but didn't like it. I think with the strategy involved with these games, anyone can enjoy them. Have fun.

nala1982
10-08-12, 10:34 AM
I can see your point about strategy but i didn't know people leave coins Wow.

for me i really Fire eagle or scopion one but i keep getting firestorm twice :(.

10-08-12, 10:24 PM
I can see your point about strategy but i didn't know people leave coins Wow.

for me i really Fire eagle or scopion one but i keep getting firestorm twice :(.

Firestorm is one dragom we all seem to get to many of. By the way i am 66 ad i really ejoy this game try it you might like it.

nala1982
10-09-12, 11:11 AM
Well i am not planning on stick with this game It does seem this game frustrates a lot people because they don't get the dragon they want by breeding. I admire those player tried 10-15 times getting wrong dragon or common one. For me i treat this game as coin collection type game rather than breeding game which might sound odd but more reward collecting collecting than wait a whole day to find out what dragon you get.

Given up Eagle don't want end up too many firestorm so i decided go for common dragon like Island Dragon and Mist Dragon.