PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Dragon Breeding for Diamond and Diamond Hybrids

Hobtuse
10-04-12, 08:20 PM
Hi started playing this game right at the start and till date I haven't gotten a Diamond Dragon despite numerous breedings.

Attempted Wizard + Fairy about 20 odd times before I got the Infinity Dragon (after hearing about the combo) at level 63.

I would like to ask if breeding Infinity Dragon with the basic dragons will give you the Diamond hybrids (e.g Infinity + Fire = Crusader? and Infinity + Ghost = Angel?) and if there is any chance of getting a Diamond Dragon from breeding Infinity Dragon with the other dragons? If so, which dragon?

Thanks for reading. Any help is appreciated :) Still really want to get a Diamond Dragon.

rusticjess
10-04-12, 08:27 PM
Yes you can get the hybrids from infinity. both "diamond" and "infinity" dragons are of the basic diamond genes. not sure about diamond from infinity though

Horntail21
10-04-12, 08:28 PM
Can't speak from experience but if we are to believe that infinity is a pure diamond like the diamond dragon it SHOULD produce diamond hybrids. I want to say I have a neighbor with infinities and diamond hybrids but no diamond. Can't remember who though I have so many.

Horntail21
10-04-12, 08:30 PM
As far as getting diamond from infinity I have only heard of getting one through breeding two infinities together

bigbux3
10-04-12, 09:06 PM
I'm wondering myself because I heard today that breeding an Infinity could get you a Diamond. But I'm confused seeing as though an Infinity is a Diamond element, while that's the only element listed in the store. How do you end up with a Diamond element before you've even bred the actual element? I'm confused, but I REALLY want a Diamond Dragon.

auroracon
10-04-12, 09:17 PM
you can definitely get the diamond hybrids with the infinity, as i got all of my hybrids using infinity (gold, crusader, quetzel). And I got my diamond by breeding two infinity's together.

bigbux3
10-04-12, 09:37 PM
you can definitely get the diamond hybrids with the infinity, as i got all of my hybrids using infinity (gold, crusader, quetzel). And I got my diamond by breeding two infinity's together.

But isn't an Infinity hard to get? What do I need to breed to get one?

Hobtuse
10-04-12, 10:12 PM

Did you get the 2nd Infinity Dragon by breeding back the same combo? Or did you get it by breeding the Infinity Dragon with another particular dragon? If so, which one?

Thanks for the confirmation!

auroracon
10-05-12, 01:50 PM
But isn't an Infinity hard to get? What do I need to breed to get one?

No, Infinity was actually pretty easy actually. I bred Fairy x Wizard both times I got my infinity. It took maybe 50 or so times the first time, but the second came pretty quickly after that.

auroracon
10-05-12, 01:51 PM
Did you get the 2nd Infinity Dragon by breeding back the same combo? Or did you get it by breeding the Infinity Dragon with another particular dragon? If so, which one?

Thanks for the confirmation!

I got the second infinity with the same exactly combo (Fairy x Wizard), same sides etc. Pretty sure same levels, tho i dont think levels really matter. The third and fourth infinity were from the first two infinitys bred together.

aalan1212
10-05-12, 04:15 PM
Even if you breed two diamond type dragons you only have a slim chance of getting diamond because diamond can turn into the 4 basic elements (you have no problem if you get fire/forest, water/air take time to hatch though.)

yuimiko
10-06-12, 03:52 AM
my good neighbor got her infinity from breeding double diamonds. So, I tried and only got Magic. @@