PDA

View Full Version : Fangbeast occurance too rare for me

sukyee
10-04-12, 03:27 PM
Help !! There's 1 & only 1 fangbeast appeared for the fangbeast beat down goal... After which the beastly defense goal... I did see more than 10 skunkupines in my kingdom but still none of fangbeast.... I need them for my architect's paste :(
Is it common for somebody else or only me that get so rare of the fangbeast occurance ?

maguar
10-04-12, 03:31 PM
I get multiple fang beasts each day when collecting from my farmhouses. Skunkupines are rarer for me.

laVirtualCloset
10-04-12, 03:49 PM
I must be wearing fang beast musk oil cause he visits waaay too often. I wish I could send him your way.

cast1532
10-04-12, 03:53 PM
How come I don't have this goal?

sukyee
10-04-12, 04:54 PM
Is the fangbeast only from farmhouse? I have converted all farmhouse into tavern...

diehardpat
10-04-12, 05:12 PM
Yes fangbeast appears almost every time I pick up from farmhouse way too often for me

prime888
10-04-12, 06:16 PM
Fangbeast appeared 30times for the pass 3 days (both collecting from farmhouse & crops), I rarely see a skunk even when collecting crops. Once fangbeast appeared 4 times in a row collecting 1 corn after the other. I now let him stand there as I can't spend 5 energy every so often.

sukyee
10-04-12, 07:02 PM
Fangbeast appeared 30times for the pass 3 days (both collecting from farmhouse & crops), I rarely see a skunk even when collecting crops. Once fangbeast appeared 4 times in a row collecting 1 corn after the other. I now let him stand there as I can't spend 5 energy every so often.

Wow... That's a lot!!! Can u ask ur fangbeast come to my place :p lol

sukyee
10-05-12, 06:20 AM
:( who can bring fangbeast to my kingdom?!?!?

prime888
10-05-12, 06:27 AM
:( who can bring fangbeast to my kingdom?!?!?

Sure, you can have him and make Architech paste with his remains, lol

gertbigone
10-05-12, 07:11 AM
Sure, you can have him and make Architech paste with his remains, lol
I've got my 29th fang beast sitting in my kingdom, he's staying for now as he's not blocking anything I need and stops anymore coming lol. But I can't use his bones for the paste until level 22, not sure how much paste I'm supposed to be making at that point!!!!

sukyee
10-05-12, 03:21 PM
The architect's paste required 1xsuoer glue, 1xbones (from fangbeast) & 1xwater to craft :)
Finay I saw 2nd fangbeast appeared in my kjngdom... Hope it won't too rare for me to get the 3rd... need 3 architect's paste for the theater...

laVirtualCloset
10-05-12, 06:37 PM
The architect's paste required 1xsuoer glue, 1xbones (from fangbeast) & 1xwater to craft :)
Finay I saw 2nd fangbeast appeared in my kjngdom... Hope it won't too rare for me to get the 3rd... need 3 architect's paste for the theater...

The bones come from either beast; there's no distinction. ****ing either will give bones, creep's tooth, and sometimes fur. So getting bones from a skunkpine will work for the architect's paste s well. Check ur inventory, u'll see just one category for bones.

sukyee
10-05-12, 10:51 PM
Hmmm... Then I would say I'm very unlucky that I never gotten any bones from ****ing skunkupines... I have 27 teeth, 25 furs and 40 tails... This just tell how many skunkupines have I ****ed but none of them give me bones...

laVirtualCloset
10-05-12, 10:58 PM
Hmmm... Then I would say I'm very unlucky that I never gotten any bones from ****ing skunkupines... I have 27 teeth, 25 furs and 40 tails... This just tell how many skunkupines have I ****ed but none of them give me bones...

You know, maybe I am incorrect. I haven't ****ed one in a few days since I'm letting my current critter stay because I got nearly in a 36 hour period. MY apologies if I passed along wrong info.

chocolaBB
10-06-12, 07:00 PM
I actually encounter too many fangbeast (from collecting farmhouse),
And NO skunkupine at all!!!!! Therefore i am stuck in that goal :(
Actually i think ever since the first fangbeast appeared, i dont see anymore skunkies in my kingdom

sukyee
10-06-12, 11:08 PM
I actually encounter too many fangbeast (from collecting farmhouse),
And NO skunkupine at all!!!!! Therefore i am stuck in that goal :(
Actually i think ever since the first fangbeast appeared, i dont see anymore skunkies in my kingdom

I hope I can exchange my skunkupines with u... After my first post, I get another 3 fangbeast come to my farm... The chance is like 4 fangbeast vs 40 skunkupines... Can TL to adjust the beast occurance to be more even btw skunkupines n fangbeast?!?

maguar
10-07-12, 12:28 AM
If the fang beast appears in an area that isn't blocking too many buildings don't defeat it. It will prevent others from appearing.

Are you spending most of your energy collecting from buildings? If so you're more likely to get fangs. Collecting from crops and other plants will at least give you a chance of getting a skunk.

sukyee
10-07-12, 08:08 AM
Now I understand why I dun hav fangbeast... I sold all my farmhouse and changed to tavern... Until I level up and I try to put one farmhouse... The fangbeast does appear but the chance is lower cos I only hav 1 farmhouse :( why only farmhouse can attract fangbeast?!?

Purplum
10-08-12, 09:44 AM
It's not just farmhouses, yesterday I was talking to a friend while we were both playing this game. While I was complaining to her that I get WAY too many of the beasties, I managed to get three fangbeasts in a row - two from farmhouses and one from crops. The crop was either wheat or carrots, since those were the only two veg I was growing yesterday.

yupiyupigumgum
10-11-12, 01:28 AM
I got both creatures by clicking 3- 5 plants in a row and fast. Also from collecting coins from buildings quickly.