PDA

View Full Version : counters

savage_mel
10-04-12, 03:19 PM
I know this been suggested before, so at the risk of being repetitive...please please PLEASE TL let us have the option to switch food to other counters!! Besides the rediculous price increases the one thing that annoys me the most is that I have no control over where my food goes. Especially since some counters are seasonal and I like to use them for the current season but want to store them when its time to redecorate again and i cant do that if they're full of food. Also, I hate when the "chef" combines all the food and puts it somewhere I dont want it. I try really hard to not let this happen, but sometimes i screw it up! So please, Im begging you, let us have this option!!

MomsHouseofSweets
10-06-12, 05:01 PM
I would SOOO love that!! There are counters I'd like to purchase, but have food on other counters and don't want to trash what I have to get new counters.

winstons93
10-08-12, 06:58 PM
This would be an excellent idea, I've wanted to do this as well, especially when you have themes set up in your bakery ... I would want my Halloween food on Halloween counters, etc

bdocc
10-22-12, 03:43 PM
Yeah that would be awesome!