PDA

View Full Version : Story Adventure 2 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

ButterPanda
10-04-12, 02:54 PM
Continue the Adventure Story!

This is the second story for this week's contest (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36885-Story-Adventure-1-WINNERS-ANNOUNCED)! Each person who posts will add a short blurb that continues the story following the post of the person above, starting with ours.

Contest and Rules:
-The first person to post in this thread will continue based on our story below.
-After that, each following person to post will then continue the story based on the last persons post.
-Only post 3-4 sentences to continue the story.
-Only 1 entry per person.
-Your entry for the first story must be posted no later than Saturday October 6th by noon PDT.
-Remember to continue the story from the last post.

Prizes:
-4 Random winners will be selected.
-Each winner will receive 30 Gems to the game of their choice (150 Gold for Dragon or Monster Story).
-You can select any 1 TeamLava game to send the Gems to.

Story beginning:
Initially, I was insecure with all animals, that was until I met Pogo the Rescue wallaby. As I finished my meal at the Rescue Wallaby Restaurant I was greeted by Pogo. "Bark, bark," stated Pogo. He would not stop blabbering about Halloween while I tried to tell him that I liked the look of his Restaurant during the holidays... but he is a wallaby. I am not sure what is weirder, the fact that no one else at this place thinks it is weird that a wallaby owns and runs the place, or, possibly the most obscure fact is that only I can understand what he is saying because my father was a wallaby or so my mother says. I can't confirm, my mother does not save photographs because she fears that an image can steal your soul...

Winners:
-Hamad11988
-FarmerTrunte
-unosocite
-msvid****er13

pinkster73
10-04-12, 03:03 PM
I, of course, know that photographs cannot steal one's soul. So I finished up my meal of cuttlefish blobfish, and left Pogo restaurant to go exploring. I thought I should check out......

mattyboo1
10-04-12, 03:13 PM
Check out another restaurant I went to another restaurant around back behind pogo restaurant and then saw Ogop restaurant I was confused until i walked in and saw I was in a restaurant just like pogo restaurant but everything was reversed all the foods and everything next a mysterious figure darted out of the kitchen and his name was...........

shakiba
10-04-12, 03:21 PM
His name was Scar the Skeleton. For halloween, he thought he would have some fun and dress up as a skeleton. However, he didn't look like a fun guy, because he was frightening Pogo.

Playermanmaster
10-04-12, 03:40 PM
Then he became invisible (i guess, couldn't see him), then he said "Happy Halloween!" on the back of me, screaming myself out of my seat.

Cupmeetscake
10-04-12, 03:44 PM
He was actually a she. Her name was Mia, she was the Pumpkin Princess given the honor of throwing a Halloween Block Party for all the nearby restaurant guests. Mia waved her glittering pumpkin wand putting finishing touches on the decorations, food and drinks for the party. As dusk approached guests began arriving in a myriad of costumes each secretly hoping he/she would win the trophy for Best Costume....

Tempete8
10-04-12, 03:47 PM
I went back to Pogo's restaurant to tell him what I saw. But I soon realized Pogo was nowhere to be found. I looked all over for him but still no sign of him.I started to hear weird sounds coming from outside so I walked out and...

bigbux3
10-04-12, 03:53 PM
Saw Scar the Skeleton hovering over Pogo. Pogo was frightened to death. I screamed a long, loud, girlish scream that started the Pumpkin Princess, the Halloween Block Party goers, and her grandmother who lives in the UK.

dalula
10-04-12, 04:15 PM
Then the Pumpkin Princess, Halloween Block Party goers, and her grandmother raced over here. Strangely, these people were all ghosts too, as they were transparent. I screamed again, so loud that it woke up everyone in the world.

54starr
10-04-12, 05:32 PM
Pogo barked, yelped, and wined for help. I was too afraid, I didn't know what to do! I felt as if I were imagining all this, and my head began to hurt. I saw another Halloween creature as I turned around, rushing toward pogo, and it was Drop Dead Diva. I didn't know what to say......

bawpotter
10-04-12, 06:36 PM
Luckily, out of the sky came a giant pumpkin that landed on Drop Dead Diva! I was so thrilled. I grabbed Pogo, and brought him with me. We ran all the way across town, until we finally came to the Haunted House. I figured anywhere was better than the restaurant, so we went up the path to the doors when a trapdoor opened in the walkway! Pogo and I both fell and fell until...

msvidkiller13
10-04-12, 07:06 PM
I realized that we were not falling but floating and all around us were photographs of lost souls and others floating around trig to catch them. Then a bright light shined in on us....

Brianna91168
10-04-12, 10:42 PM
Pogo still kept talking to me about Halloween, people were staring at me because I was talking to a wallaby. Well, my dad's a wallaby, but I haven't seen him yet. I'm unique no matter how people think I'm crazy talking to a wallaby, now I realized I love Halloween!, this Halloween I'm going to dress up like a wallaby to show what I really am and I 'm going to take Pogo with me as well, I know we'll have fun!

Shadow_Ballade
10-05-12, 01:26 AM
But something feels strange. I feel like I've been here before, hearing the exact same words before as well. All of this thinking made me remember that I had something to do with Pogo! I told him everything, and luckily he agreed, and joined my adventure towards....... somewhere I feel like I've been before......

xoxjenn
10-05-12, 01:33 AM
As me & Pogo continued on our adventure I continued to have deja vu over & over again! I know this place, I have been here before. These people I know them also... or knew them, I should say. Everything here looks outdated & old... Oh no! I think Pogo & I time traveled! How will we ever get back?! How did we get HERE to begin with?!

unosocite
10-05-12, 03:11 AM
As we are being lost in confusion, there's a sudden explosion in the ground, as if something or someone is trying to break through up to the surface. We don't even time to understand what is happening when the ghosts and spirits we saw earlier stormed in toward us, toward the source of explosion. We're very puzzled and at the same time extremely horrified. Pogo seems to understand the situation now, however, like he'd seen it before

Zetra
10-05-12, 03:58 AM
I begin to think why Pogo seen it before,Maybe Pogo watch a VCR about time travelling,Maybe it's a trick someone made to us,Pogo start to saying the environments here is pitch black with some blue on the black,That's not what I saw!Maybe this is all a paradox,maybe I got blinded by...something,I look at the end of the hallway,There's a man's shade...I walk toward him,Pogo seems to see the man's shade too.

FarmerTrunte
10-05-12, 10:33 AM
Getting closer and closer. The door behind closed, BANG!!!!. We came nearer to the shade.
OMG it's the grim reaper, him self, standing there, waiting for us.. We turned around and ran to the door.
OH NO...... it has no handle on the inside....

intowonderland
10-05-12, 11:22 AM
I panicked as I began desperately scratching at the door where the doorknob should have been. I turned around and let out the most high-pitched, girliest scream in the world as I saw the grim reaper's scythe just mere inches from my face. Suddenly, Pogo and the grim reaper turned to each other and simultaneously burst out in laughter. Do they know each other?

dragslord
10-05-12, 12:06 PM
Lucky it was all just a hallucination apparently made by Pogo through the food he presents to me. Then I thought again about my father, I asked Pogo for ...

jopazz
10-05-12, 04:24 PM
I asked Pogo for the check, and said "Thanks for the crazy experience Pogo! No one could ever top that for Halloween. Hey, do you happen to know another wallaby, perhaps older, who might have been with a human woman and had a kid?" He just grinned silently and took my money.

shahed12
10-05-12, 04:43 PM
after I finished my pumpkin pie I paid the check,suddently something came out of my mouth and I sounded weird and a got scared and I felt a poke."at least say excuse me"! I asked why and he said because I burped "oh". I asked him Wat's a burl and as he explained and I fell asleep...

lol I think thats too long but idk.

shahed12
10-05-12, 04:44 PM
after I finished my pumpkin pie I paid the check,suddently something came out of my mouth and I sounded weird and a got scared and I felt a poke."at least say excuse me"! I asked why and he said because I burped "oh". I asked him Wat's a burl and as he explained and I fell asleep...

lol I think thats too long but idk.
sorry for my spelling error its what's a burp (autocorrect)

10-05-12, 04:52 PM
While I was asleep i began to have a weird dream. In my dream, Pogo was my Brother and we had just found out we were actually twins (obviously not identical). when my mother had given birth to us she didn't want us to grow up awkward because i was human and Pogo was a wallaby so my parents decided to split up and raise each of us with our own kind. This explained why we could understand what each other was saying, but could this be true in real life or is it just true in my dream?

oreo42709
10-05-12, 05:02 PM
As I woke up i saw Pogo staring at me with a weird look on his face. He said that i had been talking in my sleep but wasn't making sense so he asked me what i was dreaming about. I began to tell him my weird dream and asked him if it was true. He nodded his head and said that it was indeed true and that my mother and father wanted it to keep it a secret so that i didn't feel awkward.

CruiserBobs
10-05-12, 05:35 PM
After taking a moment to process all I information I learned, I asked Pogo where my father is. Pogo stared at me for a few minutes with a blank face and the place grew incredibly silent as well. As I grew impatient to know the answer, I asked him again. Pogo didn't say anything, but slowly turned his head towards....

10-05-12, 05:49 PM
the door, and there stood, my dad. He was a human, just like me, and when I went up to hug him, I was surprised that Pogo went with me. My father embraced Pojo and I, and said that he wouldn't treat me much differently than Pojo, and as I looked over his shoulder, I saw...

Assamii
10-06-12, 12:46 AM
A human turning to a kangaroo! I walked towards him.. OMG! She's my mom, I figured out that the kangaroo wasn't my father, surprisely she was mom. Pojo started to explain the situation and I found out that she was using some kind of potions to keep her in humans shape. But this time she was missing some ingredients to make the potion. And sadly it was a magical pumpkins that grows once a year at Halloween time. And no one knows the place where you can find them except Pojo.

Hamad11988
10-06-12, 01:06 AM
When my mom came here, she was hoping that Pojo would help her to get that magical pumpkins. Although she was feeling that he won't help her cause she abanded him when he was a baby. But our Nobel Pojo couldn't refuse her request, so he decided to go and bring the magical pumpkins. And I insisted to go and help him. When we arrived that place I was shocked by the kind of this unordinary pumpkin plant! It was full of thick sharp thorns covers the golden magical pumpkins, I tried to pick it up but I couldn't. While I was pulling out my hand I noticed that Pojo went through.

7amadoOh
10-06-12, 01:25 AM
It was so difficult for him to go through all of that huge harmful thorns. Seeing him gets hurted and wonded made my eyes filled of tears. Finally, yes you got it! I shouted happily. Pojo came out with magical pumpkin. He was very happy that he finally can help his mom. I was very proud of him. When we went back, mom was very thankful to Pojo and hugged him tightly. She started to make the potion, after sometime it was ready. I was thinking if this potion is working for mom, it may work for Pojo! So we tried, and guess what! Wow! It worked on him too. Pojo turned into a human. Finally he can live with his own family happily ever after.

7amadoOh
10-06-12, 01:29 AM
With the magical pumpkin*
Sorry, forgot to type "the". :p

gwebz
10-06-12, 05:45 PM
so now, there we were, a complete family- Mom, Dad, Pojo and me. we were all so excited to be together. then i started wondering if Mom, Dad, and Pojo were all Wallabys without taking the potion, why was i the only human?? Then my Mom and Dad explained that when i was a baby they gave me the potion too, but i never needed to take it again. one dose was enough to keep me human for my whole life. but, suddenly, when i was surrounded by the other members of my family, i started to feel a strange sensation....

ButterPanda
10-06-12, 06:44 PM
Winners:
-Hamad11988
-FarmerTrunte
-unosocite
-msvid****er13

unosocite
10-06-12, 09:26 PM
Thank u so much. Please send the gems to my bakery. Wow, 1st time wining.

oreo42709
10-06-12, 09:28 PM
Thank u so much. Please send the gems to my bakery. Wow, 1st time wining.

Well congratulations!!! Make that the first of many (:

unosocite
10-06-12, 09:33 PM
Well congratulations!!! Make that the first of many (:

Thank u. :D I hope so

FarmerTrunte
10-07-12, 01:35 AM
Thx :)

Please send the gems to my Bakery :)

Hamad11988
10-07-12, 04:51 AM
Thank you team lava :) love you guys and good luck for me next time :D just kidding lol.
Please send my prize to "Farm Story".

10-07-12, 01:19 PM
Hey yhedhddhc

msvidkiller13
10-07-12, 02:56 PM
A Double Thank You Team Lava :) I won and Got Goals for My Kindle Fire :) Thank you Thank YOu :)

msvidkiller13
10-07-12, 02:57 PM
Oh Can I have my Prize to my DRAGON STORY :)

FarmerTrunte
10-08-12, 01:51 PM
Just curious, but when do I receive my prize ? :)