PDA

View Full Version : Alerts/Notifications

hmgdanielson
10-04-12, 12:28 PM
For some reason, when the game is fully closed, I'm receiving notifications that my energy has refilled when it clearly hasn't. Most of the time, it's only off by 3-5 energy, but a few minutes ago, I was still down by 10 energy when I got the notification.

This isn't a huge deal to me, but it's a tiny bit frustrating to be given the green light - only to find that I can't actually do as much as I planned because the energy isn't really there.

DaojinWildfire
10-09-12, 02:05 PM
Can you try refreshing the push notification settings by selecting OFF and then switch it back to ON? Please let us know if the push notifications are still off after refreshing the settings.

hmgdanielson
10-09-12, 05:07 PM
I closed the app and reset the notifications as suggested. I just received an alert informing me my energy was refilled - it was at 30/40. Perhaps this has something to do with the different energy maxes?

hmgdanielson
10-09-12, 06:09 PM
It did the same thing again - notifying me at 30/40. I suspect that the variance from before might be because I waited before opening the game.

CubsWin
10-12-12, 06:20 PM
I get 'max' notification as well, but will take that over actually having a max of 30 ANY day ��