PDA

View Full Version : Expanding To Lower Part of The Island

Miquilis
10-04-12, 08:27 AM
I've started to expand into the lower right hand side of the island and I feel like I'm playing a game of minesweeper every time I pick an area to expand into as I'm trying to avoid lava pits - I already have one and I don't want to save up 9,000,000 to clear another.

http://i47.tinypic.com/157kvm1.jpg

Has anyone else expanded into this area of the island and if so have you found any lava pits yet?

[S8] Elsa
10-04-12, 10:19 AM
If I hired someone to remove a Lava Pit on my Island, they'd charge me a pretty sum. Lava is hard to get rid of. It's super hot and if you fall in, it's bad news bears.

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the Lava Pits. I'll pass this along. ^_^

gertbigone
10-04-12, 10:50 AM
I've got 2 on my top island and I love them!!! I think they make really cool decorations

Miquilis
10-04-12, 11:28 AM
I've got 2 on my top island and I love them!!! I think they make really cool decorations

Oh I really like them as a decoration too (wish you could move them), I like to put my fire habitats around them but I don't want to uncover anymore so I'm hoping to avoid them on the lower part of the island so I'm wondering if anyone has found any there.

So far I know the location of three lava pits, two at the top of the island and one in the small area in the middle level on the far right. I'm curious as to how many more there are.

Bargini
10-04-12, 01:47 PM
Check my place ( ID is Bargini). I am expanding into the bottom area and did not find any lava pits over there yet, only one large rock.

bigbux3
10-04-12, 01:49 PM
What do the lava pits look like? And I have to pay 3,000,000 coins just to remove a mountain type thing.

Miquilis
10-04-12, 02:51 PM
What do the lava pits look like? And I have to pay 3,000,000 coins just to remove a mountain type thing.

There's a picture of some in this thread here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35756-25-000-000-coins they do make nice decorations but so expensive to remove if you don't actually want one.

shakiba
10-04-12, 02:53 PM
Well, for sure I'm not expanding the top part of the island because it's just too much. I only expanded it once there. I want to expand on the lower side of the island but I'm too scared. What if its more expensive?

Miquilis
10-04-12, 03:03 PM
Check my place ( ID is Bargini). I am expanding into the bottom area and did not find any lava pits over there yet, only one large rock.

Oh thanks, nice island by the way and very handy to see what areas are safe to expand into :D/

bigbux3
10-04-12, 03:23 PM
There's a picture of some in this thread here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35756-25-000-000-coins they do make nice decorations but so expensive to remove if you don't actually want one.

Thanks. I've never seen one before.

Bargini
10-04-12, 03:35 PM
Oh thanks, nice island by the way and very handy to see what areas are safe to expand into :D/
You are welcome :)