PDA

View Full Version : Game hiccup, lost gem/floor panel

neuroticarmadillo
10-04-12, 08:02 AM
I just got promoted in the bagel recipe and won a gem, so I used it the way I've been using all my gems: Floor panels to build a TARDIS. Lame, I know, but I'm sure you also know blue and yellow tiles cost gems.

I first got a yellow tile for the light on top, the game hiccuped, and the tile was gone but not my gem.

Then I got blue, game hiccuped, lost tile AND gem. Checked inventory, rebooted the game, then rebooted the device and it's still gone.

I only had one gem but it's frustrating nonetheless. My TARDIS is never going to get finished. :c

Should I accept that my gem is lost in time and space?
Or did it tear a rift in time and space, and should I be wary when using gems now?

queentina3
10-04-12, 08:39 AM
LOL, you're funny. It sounds to me like the game wasn't in sync and your gem disappeared into the Time Vortex. You can email teamlava support and advise them what happened and you may see your gem returned. Their email is support@teamlava.com

neuroticarmadillo
10-04-12, 09:06 AM
I've been reading a bit and I guess TL policy says they can't return gems, and it's no big deal but I was worried, in the event this became a regular occurrence ^^;

queentina3
10-04-12, 09:22 AM
I've been reading a bit and I guess TL policy says they can't return gems, and it's no big deal but I was worried, in the event this became a regular occurrence ^^;

They don't refund for user error, but since this sounds like a sync problem, they might. Can't hurt to ask. :)

DaojinWildfire
10-04-12, 11:00 AM
I quickly scanned your account and didn't see any issues with your Blue Tiles. You currently have the same amount that you purchased. Feel free to send us an email if you would like more details.

neuroticarmadillo
10-04-12, 12:16 PM
It came back a few minutes after i sent in a ticket, but i haven't recieved a reply so I wonder why it came back o_o The gem, I mean, thanks for looking into it for me though! My Bakery just did the same thing but it came back much faster

FrozenTurtle
10-04-12, 12:28 PM
Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved! Usually these types of issues can be resolved by force-closing and restarting the app or uninstalling and re-installing the app.