PDA

View Full Version : Finally gave up on RS- tired of losing gem

Unregistered
11-27-10, 11:06 AM
Lost 10gem for $10,000 AgaIN. I see that other ppl are frustrated about the same thing. It would be nice If the developer added the option of confirmation which I think wouldn't be crazy hard. I'm sure the company already know about the frustration butdoesnt care. It's private company and they can do whatever and there is no reason to torture myself with constant frustration. I just find a better game with similar concept. I'm done with this game. I know the developer wants to be compensated for their hard work and get more ppl to buy the gem but this is not the best way to sell gem. When you frustrage ppl like that the last thing ppl will do is give the company more $ to buy gem. What about building more interesting content that ppl would want to spend money? When are you going to up date the content make it more interesting as level up. All team lava game is built to get bored up to certain level because it's so monotonic. It would be the best interest for the developer to be more sensitive to the consumer's wish otherwise they will lose their fan base to other competitor. At least you lost me.

Unregistered
11-27-10, 11:10 AM
Lost 10gem for $10,000 AgaIN. I see that other ppl are frustrated about the same thing. It would be nice If the developer added the option of confirmation which I think wouldn't be crazy hard. I'm sure the company already know about the frustration butdoesnt care. It's private company and they can do whatever and there is no reason to torture myself with constant frustration. I just find a better game with similar concept. I'm done with this game. I know the developer wants to be compensated for their hard work and get more ppl to buy the gem but this is not the best way to sell gem. When you frustrage ppl like that the last thing ppl will do is give the company more $ to buy gem. What about building more interesting content that ppl would want to spend money? When are you going to up date the content make it more interesting as level up. All team lava game is built to get bored up to certain level because it's so monotonic. It would be the best interest for the developer to be more sensitive to the consumer's wish otherwise they will lose their fan base to other competitor. At least you lost me.

Good bye.

I really wish ppl would take responsibility for their own mess ups
I did this once. My own fault for notnwatching where I tapped, and tapping too fast.

My fault, not theirs.
So if that's your attitude, go.

I'm top level, and I'm not bored. Eagerly awaiting Christmas offerings tho

Unregistered
11-27-10, 11:15 AM
Maybe lower cost of items and add more items to purchase. If they had a larger selection they would make the same amount of money on more items being purchased. Also agree they need to allow more expansion. Options for windows,curtains wall decorations maybe items for outdoor dining area.

Unregistered
11-27-10, 11:20 AM
How about a waiting area with bar and drinks, would love to have walls you could place for separate kitchen and maybe even restrooms that you could decorate. So much they could do to make more money with the game. How about letting us know plans for future of game

Unregistered
11-28-10, 03:25 PM
RS just took 20 gems and I got nothing in return! Also some days my food lasts FOREVER!! Please fix these bugs and meanwhile, please return my 20 gems!!!!!!

Unregistered
12-05-10, 10:59 PM
It's pretty easy to tell from your writing you are pretty young. I understand you r not mature enough to know the difference between being responsible and making constructive criticism. Spend a Lille more time reading a good book or editorials and one day you might just get it.

Good bye.

I really wish ppl would take responsibility for their own mess ups
I did this once. My own fault for notnwatching where I tapped, and tapping too fast.

My fault, not theirs.
So if that's your attitude, go.

I'm top level, and I'm not bored. Eagerly awaiting Christmas offerings tho

Unregistered
12-06-10, 08:27 PM
I did this mistake once. Lost 10 gems for 10,000 coins. If you think about it you can easily make 10,000+ coins in a single day. Gems take you days to earn just 1. Why there's that option confuses me. I think TL knows how tricky it is to make that mistake and well, they benefit from it if you buy more gems for the 10 you just lost, so why would they fix it...

Unregistered
12-08-10, 12:07 PM
Your anger towards us customers suggest you may be team lava.

Unregistered
12-08-10, 04:44 PM
It's pretty easy to tell from your writing you are pretty young. I understand you r not mature enough to know the difference between being responsible and making constructive criticism. Spend a Lille more time reading a good book or editorials and one day you might just get it.

Lmao, you're such a goof. Constructive critique does not involve placing blame.
This, by the way, is not constructive criticism. It's merely calling out an arrogant jerk. Lol

Sorry hot shot, you're writing isn't fabulous either. Guess that makes you five?

Unregistered
12-08-10, 04:54 PM

Really? You are going to talk about how someone else writes?

R for are?
Lille more time? Huh?

Maybe you should take your own advice.

Unregistered
12-08-10, 05:13 PM
Your anger towards us customers suggest you may be team lava.

Although I don't approve, like the language or the outburst of the poster you're responding to, I can understand their frustration with some people in this forum.

I come here for news, sometimes to answer people who might need help. What I find is venomous and non constructive rants against the games and makers.

Look, I understand some are frustrated, even angry. Try to understand too though that there are many of us who don't share your feelings. we enjoy the games. Yes, even without weekly updates.

I personally play all the Story games. I used to play ngmoco games but quit and deleted them all. After playing the worst out there, truly frustrated with constant crashes, the small glitches in these games seem like nothing. Yes, those games have many updates. Mojo costs a lot too. But their updates meant nothing since they're so buggy. I'd rather have less updates if it means less bugs, than more updates without bug fixes, and worse, more bugs.

The real problem is when people make positive posts they get jumped on, almost as though by rabid dogs. Insulted, goaded, called names. So they in turn go biting back on the negative threads. This forum really is no longer about feedback, constructive or otherwise. These forums are becoming more and more like a war game that pits player against player. those that enjoy the games, those that like but want enhancements, and those that I can't figure out what they're doing here their vile is so apparent that I really do think they are ngmoco employees.

Fine, be angry, frustrated, whatever. But understand that others also have an equal right to be angry at posters whose negativity is over the top. And they're allowed to express it too.

I notice Norman hasn't been around much. Can't say as I blame him.