PDA

View Full Version : Level 49 to 50

Unregistered
06-21-10, 07:47 AM
I've been level 49 for 2 weeks... It's exhausting and makes players unmotivated :(
please change this rule. It got to be changed.
10,000,000 xp is too much. It's unreal..... :(

Unregistered
06-21-10, 08:03 AM
I've been level 49 for 2 weeks... It's exhausting and makes players unmotivated :(

I'm fairly sure that's just a random number until lvl 50 is actually implemented :D

Unregistered
06-21-10, 11:38 AM
Take it as the biggest challenge you will ever have to deal with in your life!
Asd

Unregistered
06-22-10, 04:39 AM
Maybe if you wouldn't have spent 24 hours a day farming and also buying gems so you could level up and harvest right away, as opposed to the normal way most people play the game, you wouldn't be stuck on level 49. I work 50 hours a week at a real job, have never paid a dime for a gem, and I'm at level 36. I enjoy the game and don't feel unmotivated or exhausted. Don't worry, when they add new levels, you and the other dorks will rush out and level up as fast as possible, then complain that the MAX level attained is too high/unfair/exhausting again.

Unregistered
06-22-10, 06:06 AM
Maybe if you wouldn't have spent 24 hours a day farming and also buying gems so you could level up and harvest right away, as opposed to the normal way most people play the game, you wouldn't be stuck on level 49. I work 50 hours a week at a real job, have never paid a dime for a gem, and I'm at level 36. I enjoy the game and don't feel unmotivated or exhausted. Don't worry, when they add new levels, you and the other dorks will rush out and level up as fast as possible, then complain that the MAX level attained is too high/unfair/exhausting again.

Because goodness knows anyone who's ahead of you is a dork who bought their way to the top. It's the only possible way!

Unregistered
06-22-10, 07:35 AM
Because goodness knows anyone who's ahead of you is a dork who bought their way to the top. It's the only possible way!

If you work, as you mentioned, you must be old enough to hold many responsibilities at and after work?
How ofen do you waste time playing, rather than working?

Critical comments like yours are worse than a kid determined to level up in a silly game. Who has the time to level up so quickly?
You never know who you targeted with your accusations and assumptions. It could be a child suffering a violent family life, and Farm Story is their only retreat from that. Their only source of achievement in this world may have been found for him, at this time, within this tiny little game, for now. When they're ready they'll grow out of it. Regardless what the reason for intense play, at least they're doing something harmless with their time.
You, on the other hand, have no right to assume what you don't know.

Don't sweat the small stuff, and you may become a less vile commentator. As a player, don't worry you too will reach level 49, I wonder how you will react then?
When do you find the time to play? What are you doing playing games at work anyway?
Where do you work?

Unregistered
06-22-10, 07:56 AM
If you work, as you mentioned, you must be old enough to hold many responsibilities at and after work?

Critical comments like yours are worse than a kid determined to level up in a silly game. Who has the time to level up so quickly?
You never know who you targeted with your accusations and assumptions. It could be a child suffering a violent family life, and Farm Story is their only retreat from that. Their only source of achievement in this world may have been found for him, at this time, within this tiny little game, for now. When they're ready they'll grow out of it. Regardless what the reason for intense play, at least they're doing something harmless with their time.

Don't sweat the small stuff, and you may become a less vile commentator. As a player, don't worry you too will reach level 49, I wonder how you will react then?
When do you find the time to play? What are you doing playing games at work anyway?
Where do you work?
Did I really need a sarcasm tag for that? Or did you mean to quote the person I was responding to who complained that anyone at 49 was a lifeless dork who bought their way there.

Unregistered
06-22-10, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Unregistered

Critical comments like yours are worse than a kid determined to level up in a silly game. Who has the time to level up so quickly, but maybe a child with minimal responsibilities?

Where do you work?

Unregistered
06-22-10, 08:02 AM
Did I really need a sarcasm tag for that? Or did you mean to quote the person I was responding to who complained that anyone at 49 was a lifeless dork who bought their way there.

I meant to quote the previous Sorry, Im 1st timer. Can't get the right tag set.

Unregistered
06-22-10, 11:02 AM
I am a 49 and been stuck at that level for 3 weeks. I have NEVER purchased a gem in my life. I leveled up by playing, as most people do! Don't assume that everyone at 49 is buying their way there! And furthermore, if you are so busy working, how do you have time to get on here and write such rude comments?! Let's be nice to eachother. Jeez!

Farmer Grud
06-22-10, 11:20 AM
I AM a gem buyer, but I couldn't care less about being at the top level or not in this game as there is NO advantage. I bought gems NOT to level but to support the game developers and to be able to buy the GEM ONLY items in the store.

I have been at lv 49 for a few weeks now, but I am NOT bored. I got to top level by constantly planting strawberries to earn money, NOT by buying gems. I personally find leveling the MOST boring activity in this game. I much prefer the creative side of the game where I get to build my farm with NO concern of earning money.

I believe the previous poster with the hateful comments has clearly shown us all who the only "Dork" in these games is. Not to mention a coward, too afraid to sign thier name to his/her post. Everyone is free to play these games anyway the choose. Wheather that be buying gems or not. Remember if there were no Gem buyers there'd be NO game. :)

Unregistered
06-22-10, 03:42 PM
I meant to quote the previous Sorry, Im 1st timer. Can't get the right tag set.

It's ok, some forums really do require a sarcasm tag, lol.

Unregistered
09-23-10, 06:45 PM

Yes! I'm having the same problem, VERY frustrating and I thought I was going nuts. I didn't notice until this morning but it definately didn't change over. I think I should be on Lvl 52 at least! Please Team Lava fix this problem asap, I feel like I'm in a re-run of Ground Hog day!!!!